NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Thread~ Everybody is Welcome~Part 3 already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I took my DD and my 2 daughters to be and it was a very full weekend as it was. Just no time. But we had such a good time.

Sorry you are sitting there in shock. Besides it was awesome will power practice. :thumbsup2 It just added to the excitement of waiting for Nov.

I really wanted to. But the family time was awesome.:thumbsup2 103 days. We will be there before you know it.

You're will power is awesome!!:worship:I wish I had that sort of will power. I do not.:faint:

Working on our park touring schedule so I measured the girls one is 42" and the other 36". Which means either DD 42" doesnt ride some things that she now can just because DD 36" cannt or we split up. DD 36" is very sensitive about being left out. I wonder if she will be distracted enough to not notice sister did something without her.

Good morning All- Welcome to the start of a new week and another one closer to our amazingly planned trips to the happiest place on earth!! Can't wait have a great day :goodvibes

Has anyone done the Harmony Barber shop? I was reading that adults can get the glitter and hair gel there and was wondering if anyone has used them. My BFF would love it. I am just going to stick with my figment ears.

Houston we have a problem! :rotfl: I planned one night at Hollywood Studios with a Fantasmic package - sounds good right - well the night I planned is the first night of Osborn Lights. For some reason it didn't click that Osborn lights is at 6, fantasmic is 6:30 and the park closes at 7 on 11/9. Uhhhh this doesn't sound like it will work!!!

I'm back. My computer is fixed and working great.
Went and spent the weekend with my sister. She is only about an hour from Disney. It was kind of hard to be that close and not go. ::yes:: Very, very ready for Nov to get here.

Hey, you were missed while you were gone!::yes:: Glad to see you back!!:goodvibes

Oh my gosh, how do you do that? Why would you do that? Not even for an afternoon? We live so far in the middle of nowhere that we travel an hour just to get to good stores. Much less Disney!!! Oh my gosh.
Glad you got your computer back and glad you had a visit but I'll just sit here in shock for the rest of the evening...:upsidedow

:lmao::lmao::lmao: I'm with you!!

My turn for the double digit dance!!! :banana::banana::banana::dance3::dancer::dancer:party:party:

99 Days till Disney!!

Leaving for Orange Beach tomorrow!!:cool1:

Yea for the double digit dance. :dance3: I have 7 more days before I can dance!:snail:

So my brother made the announcement yesterday that he WILL propse to his girlfriend at Disney in front of the castle :hyper: :love: :hug:

Ohhh, get plenty of pics! What a great memory he'll be creating! :lovestruc

Houston we have a problem! :rotfl: I planned one night at Hollywood Studios with a Fantasmic package - sounds good right - well the night I planned is the first night of Osborn Lights. For some reason it didn't click that Osborn lights is at 6, fantasmic is 6:30 and the park closes at 7 on 11/9. Uhhhh this doesn't sound like it will work!!!

It's really hard to fit everything in with those short nights! Can you switch your HS day? If not, I would try to sit toward the back of Fantasmic and just make a beeline over to the Osborne lights to get a quick peak. I'm pretty sure they'll be on for a while after closing. Not ideal, and maybe not even doable, but maybe worth a try. If you have park hoppers, you could always just pop in for the Osborne lights. Good luck!

Morning! I took DD16 to JCPenny yesterday for a haircut, so I browsed with the little girls while we waited. My store had a nice selection of Disney pajamas for $5 in 3T-10/12 sizes and a handful of different princess shirts for $3 in 4-6x sizes if anyone is still looking for clothes for their trip!

Which mall? I work 5 mins from Mall of LA...I might have to go check it out.

So my brother made the announcement yesterday that he WILL propse to his girlfriend at Disney in front of the castle :hyper: :love: :hug:

Awesome, we witnessed a proposal to the side of the castle one year...it was cool...there is a pic in my pre-trip.

Hi all!

Has anyone been to WDW in November before? We will be going the week after Thanksgiving and I am not sure what to expect weather wise. I am getting ready to start making our matching outfits.... yes I am one of those... and am not sure weather to make pants or shorts for my son.

Any info would be great. I cannot wait to get my craft on!

not sure why it closes at 7 BUT they usually stay on an hour after the park closes

Hi all!

Has anyone been to WDW in November before? We will be going the week after Thanksgiving and I am not sure what to expect weather wise. I am getting ready to start making our matching outfits.... yes I am one of those... and am not sure weather to make pants or shorts for my son.

Any info would be great. I cannot wait to get my craft on!

We went last year the last couple of days in Nov and first in Dec. I was fine in pants the first couple days (70-73) but the last couple, it was 85+ and HOTTTT! I am going that week too and packing for both seasons....more to pack yes but you never know what the weather will be like

We went last year the last couple of days in Nov and first in Dec. I was fine in pants the first couple days (70-73) but the last couple, it was 85+ and HOTTTT! I am going that week too and packing for both seasons....more to pack yes but you never know what the weather will be like

On days when it was in the 70's were t-shirts ok? I have a few Mickey sweatshirts for my son but am not sure what I will have for us adults. I figured at night it would be a little chilly. How is the humidity in Nov?

oh yes they were fine...we took a sweatshirt for evening. Funny thing is that we live in MD so we have some cold days....60 degree temps always seem colder in FL then in MD...wierd!

oh yes they were fine...we took a sweatshirt for evening. Funny thing is that we live in MD so we have some cold days....60 degree temps always seem colder in FL then in MD...wierd!

It's that FL humidity. Makes hot seem hotter, and cold seem colder. DD and I were at WDW in January a few years ago, and the temps were in the mid 50's during the day. Normally that would seem brisk but nice- it was absolutely bone-chilling at Disney because of the high humidity.

We are planning on seeing Santa at DTD while we are there. Has anyone seen him here? What are the lines like? Do they let you take your own photos?

Finally went through and cancelled a few extra reservations... there is one more I need to take off but I just can't seem to do it! :sick: I cancelled two le cellier dinners we decided not to keep and a Victoria and Alberts since we decided to do the Wanyama Safari instead (I am so excited :hyper:). I really need to get rid of a lunch at LC as well, but I'm so worried I will regret it even though we need the time for F&W and I can get a sample of the steak and cheddar soup at the booth anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter