NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Thread~ Everybody is Welcome~Part 3 already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through and figured out my tips.... I got $405 for 20 ADR's and to me that seems low but I am even OVER estimating...like if I get $15 I wrote $20. It just seems way low to me:/

I only have 2 more to cancel but I need to wait and see about Golf first for some of my party

I went through and figured out my tips.... I got $405 for 20 ADR's and to me that seems low but I am even OVER estimating...like if I get $15 I wrote $20. It just seems way low to me:/

I only have 2 more to cancel but I need to wait and see about Golf first for some of my party

Hmm... are you taking into account that you may be ordering extras like apps or alcoholic drinks? Are you using the 18% auto added for the ones that are 6 or more?

Hmm... are you taking into account that you may be ordering extras like apps or alcoholic drinks? Are you using the 18% auto added for the ones that are 6 or more?

I added like $10 extra per meal for drinks(DH and I-sodas) I cant have much alcohol but I rounded up so if I want to its there. i did budget $500 so if it comes in under...great. yes I did an automatic 18% on all the ressies.

I added like $10 extra per meal for drinks(DH and I-sodas) I cant have much alcohol but I rounded up so if I want to its there. i did budget $500 so if it comes in under...great. yes I did an automatic 18% on all the ressies.

I did forget that we will pay oop for RFC....and lunch at BB plus CS on our last day so probably more like $550 for our food budget. Not too bad though

How did you do this? We're a group of 9 (10 if they count my infant) so we will have the 18% added automatically... I assume we will take turns paying the tips unless it's possible to split them -- like putting half of the tip on my Key to the Word... does anyone know if that's possible?

I just want to get a good idea because I know H will have some serious sticker shock since I failed to mention this when I convinced him we HAD TO HAVE the DxDP! Bwahahahaha:rotfl2:

So, yeah... I need to get the numbers ready and lay it on him at just the right time...

I really need to get rid of a lunch at LC as well, but I'm so worried I will regret it even though we need the time for F&W and I can get a sample of the steak and cheddar soup at the booth anyway.

That's what I keep telling myself... I REALLY wanted to have a LC lunch before it goes to 2 TS credits, but I REALLY REALLY want the afternoon open for F&W. The booth will have to do. I feel like it's a good compromise.

Disney Budget(will have a little more just in case) Let me know if this sounds good
Breakfast @ Airport~$30
Food at DIsney(includes snacks and tips~we take extra food and drinks)~$600
Souvineers~$500(we get the girls a nice shirt or sweatshirt and a few other things)
BBB-$255 (2 courtyard packages and one punk princess)
Dinner @ Airport $30
Parking @ Airport $25(split it with my brother)
Total Budget for 8 days and 2 adults/2kids =$1440 (estimated of course

Am I forgetting anything??

How did you do this? We're a group of 9 (10 if they count my infant) so we will have the 18% added automatically... I assume we will take turns paying the tips unless it's possible to split them -- like putting half of the tip on my Key to the Word... does anyone know if that's possible?

I just want to get a good idea because I know H will have some serious sticker shock since I failed to mention this when I convinced him we HAD TO HAVE the DxDP! Bwahahahaha:rotfl2:

So, yeah... I need to get the numbers ready and lay it on him at just the right time...

k I will us my family for example.... my room (me,DH,DD,DD) my mom(her, my dad, DD), my brother(him and gf) and my grandparents. We all eat together but they ask for a card for each 'group'. you each get a bill with YOUR order amount on it... and 18% tip like if DH and I eat a $35 meal and a kids meal is $10 my bill will be $90 x.18= $16.20 I originally thought its 18% of the total bill but they break it up into rooms

k I will us my family for example.... my room (me,DH,DD,DD) my mom(her, my dad, DD), my brother(him and gf) and my grandparents. We all eat together but they ask for a card for each 'group'. you each get a bill with YOUR order amount on it... and 18% tip like if DH and I eat a $35 meal and a kids meal is $10 my bill will be $90 x.18= $16.20 I originally thought its 18% of the total bill but they break it up into rooms

I'm a little confused.. since it's broken up by room, can we pay only our 18% and then my family (in a seperate room) pays only their 18%? We have 2 adults, 2 kids and they have 5 adults, so I'd rather only pay my 18% if possible, instead of splitting it evenly.

Disney Budget(will have a little more just in case) Let me know if this sounds good
Breakfast @ Airport~$30
Food at DIsney(includes snacks and tips~we take extra food and drinks)~$600
Souvineers~$500(we get the girls a nice shirt or sweatshirt and a few other things)
BBB-$255 (2 courtyard packages and one punk princess)
Dinner @ Airport $30
Parking @ Airport $25(split it with my brother)
Total Budget for 8 days and 2 adults/2kids =$1440 (estimated of course

Am I forgetting anything??

Do you tip mousekeeping? Bellhops? Will you be doing any other extras like minigolf, take a taxi somewhere if you are running out of time, Disneyquest?

I'm a little confused.. since it's broken up by room, can we pay only our 18% and then my family (in a seperate room) pays only their 18%? We have 2 adults, 2 kids and they have 5 adults, so I'd rather only pay my 18% if possible, instead of splitting it evenly.

Yes but you will have to ask them to split it - the checks will come for the whole table otherwise.

yes you only pay what is on your bill. Everyone will have a seperate tip. Like for that $35 meal, my bill would be $90(2 adults and 2 kids) my moms would be $105(3adults)so a $18.90 tip.

Yes but you will have to ask them to split it - the checks will come for the whole table otherwise.

we asked to split it.... we did say we were all staying in seperate rooms and they asked for 1 card from each room. Which we will do this time again as well. I know I dont wanna pay my brothers tips and him mine....you know?

we asked to split it.... we did say we were all staying in seperate rooms and they asked for 1 card from each room. Which we will do this time again as well. I know I dont wanna pay my brothers tips and him mine....you know?

Oh, I know!! My parents would hate to pay mine... I always end up with something I just couldn't resist added on, be it a drink, app or desert! :rotfl2: Since they always steal a bite anyway though.. hmm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter