Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

Booked this cruise while on the Disney Wonder black friday cruise a couple weeks ago. Had a great time with family, weather was great, and the ship was so pretty with all the Holiday cheer. This was our first time to participate in the FE groups and that added even more joy to the trip. Our Granddaughters loved checking their FE pockets for treasures each morning and whenever we left the cabin. A lot of fun. We're definitely interested in joing a group for this cruise too. Glad to see a few fellow cruisers already active on he boards. :sail:

We are excited to be going on a Disney Cruise as well - looking to join the Fish Extender group for the cruise - please post details so we can join!

Last edited:

If no one is organizing a Fish Extender (FE) group for this cruise I would be happy to start. This will be our 3rd cruise on the Wonder and our 2nd one doing FE. I'd like to give a shout out to Huskiesrule for doing a great job organizing our last FE group and allowing me to use some of her rules and posts for this one.

Here are my rules and guidelines. We will be making groups with a maximum of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

Info required to join the FE is room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies, favorite characters and real names. The only person that will have your email is me and I will delete it from my contacts once we are back from the cruise. I will send an email to all participants in each group as it closes. I will have everyone email me back so I know they have received their email and everything is correct. After that, the only email you will get from me is if there are any changes in your FE group.

There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). Gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Thursday November 30th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes.

For those of you interested in joining the Fish Extender for this cruise please Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you the final list. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

will message you shortly with the info - thanks!

ps. I always thought DD and DH and all of that meant like Disney Daughter and Disney Husband ...

Last edited:
We have started our first Fish Extender group. So far we have 3 cabins.

Group #1 so far is:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD 4, DD 2
Ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD 16, DD 13

Last edited:

will message you shortly with the info - thanks!

ps. I always thought DD and DH and all of that meant like Disney Daughter and Disney Husband ...
Not sure if the D in DH, DW, etc... is Darling or Disney. I got it from the previous DIS boarder who ran our last FE group. I do like Disney better than Darling though.:earsboy:

Our first Fish Extender group is up and running. So far we have 4 cabins.

Group #1 so far is:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD 4, DD 2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD 16, DD 13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD 9, DS 8

Please PM me if you would like to join.:)

Already placed an order for some of my FE gifts. We really like them and can't wait to give them out. Only 323 more shopping and crafting days to go. :stir::artist:

Last edited:
So excited!!! My hubby and I will be joining all of you on this cruise. We have been on the Disney Magic but it was only a three day. Can't wait for 7 magical days!!!!

We are interested in the FE gift exchange. I don't think I can message you yet? Plus, I will check with my sister to see if they want to join also. Thank you for doing this Stefileslie85!

So excited!!! My hubby and I will be joining all of you on this cruise. We have been on the Disney Magic but it was only a three day. Can't wait for 7 magical days!!!!

We are interested in the FE gift exchange. I don't think I can message you yet? Plus, I will check with my sister to see if they want to join also. Thank you for doing this Stefileslie85!

:welcome: Glad to help.:) Once you have reached 10 posts you can Personal Message (PM) me. Looks like you have 8 more posts to go. When you can message me, I will need your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you the final list. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

Hey there!

Just wondering if any of you have already set up your excursions? If you have been to Castaway Cay, please tell us what you enjoy doing there??

Thank you so much!!

My family has been to Castaway twice and we just relaxed on the beach both times. We plan on doing the same in November. We have never booked any excursions. One day we may try for a cabana but we are fine taking it slow on the family beach for now.
:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter