• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

Wonderful. Guess I have 8 more post to go! I am a newbie.. wishing to join the FE group.

Welcome to our Fish Extender group. Looks like you only have 3 more posts to go before you can PM. Once you can send a Personal Message, PM me with your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you the final list. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

Just thought I'd post our fish extender rules and info for anyone who has any questions and for those who are new to this thread.

For those that are interested in joining the Fish Extender for this cruise here are my rules and guidelines. We will be making groups with a maximun of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

Info required to join the FE is room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies, favorite characters and real names. The only person that will have your email is me and I will delete it from my contacts once we are back from the cruise. I will send an email to all participants in each group as it closes. I will have everyone email me back so I know they have received their email and everything is correct. After that, the only email you will get from me is if there are any changes in your FE group.

There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). Gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Thursday November 30th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes.

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

How exciting! Thank you for your prompt response! The FE will be holiday theme ..is that ok?

Not sure what exactly you are asking but the fish extender gifts that you give are completely up to you. We do not have a theme so you could give holiday or non-holiday gifts it does not matter. That is true with the fish extenders themselves as well. Some people use stockings as fish extenders on the holiday cruises as I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. But any fish extender is fine, anything you can hang outside your door will work. It's completely up to you. Not sure if I answered your question but I hope I helped a bit. :)

Last edited:
Our first Fish Extender group has 3 more rooms to go before it closes and we open group #2.

Group #1 so far is:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD 4, DD 2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD 16, DD 13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD 9, DS 8
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS 7, DS 4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS 9

Hello everyone this is our first Disney cruise. I am Texasrosebud sister. We are looking forward to joining the FE. There will be 2 adults and 2 children. Hope to get 10 post fast. Lol

Hello everyone this is our first Disney cruise. I am Texasrosebud sister. We are looking forward to joining the FE. There will be 2 adults and 2 children. Hope to get 10 post fast. Lol

:welcome:When you get to 10 posts PM me your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address and I will add you to group #1. Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to post here or to http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.:)

:welcome:When you get to 10 posts PM me your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address and I will add you to group #1. Let me know if you have any questions. Feel free to post here or to http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.:)
HI Stefileslie,

I am sorry to have to ask, but I now have my 10 posts and I can't figure out where to go to PM you. I am not good with these boards. Lol

Thank you!

this is our first Disney Cruise!!! we been on Carnival 2 years ago but really excited about going!!! not doing the FE i think it will be to much for me for a first timer. it will be my two boys (10, 12) and myself. i have cerebral palsy too.

Our first Fish Extender group has only 1 more room to go before it closes and we open group #2.

Group #1 so far is:
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Texasrosebud - DW, DH
SadieSue - DW, DH, Grandson 5, Grandson 2

Last edited:
this is our first Disney Cruise!!! we been on Carnival 2 years ago but really excited about going!!! not doing the FE i think it will be to much for me for a first timer. it will be my two boys (10, 12) and myself. i have cerebral palsy too.

:welcome:I'm sure you guys will have a great time. We have been on a couple other cruise lines as well but we enjoy DCL the best. We did not do fish extender our first cruise either. At that time we did not know how it worked or even what it was.:)

Just thought I'd post our fish extender rules and info for anyone who has any questions and for those who are new to this thread.

For those that are interested in joining the Fish Extender for this cruise here are my rules and guidelines. We will be making groups with a maximun of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

Info required to join the FE is room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies, favorite characters and real names. The only person that will have your email is me and I will delete it from my contacts once we are back from the cruise. I will send an email to all participants in each group as it closes. I will have everyone email me back so I know they have received their email and everything is correct. After that, the only email you will get from me is if there are any changes in your FE group.

There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). Gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Thursday November 30th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes.

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.
I thought I had 10 posts and could PM, but apparently I don't know how to do the PM thing.... LOL My family is interested in joining the FE group and will try to figure out the PM thing soon.

OK...I don't think the PM thing is working for me. I have enough posts, I am following you, but nothing allows me to message you or start a conversation. We certainly don't want to miss out on the FE fun! Could you maybe start a conversation with me Stefileslie85?

OK...I don't think the PM thing is working for me. I have enough posts, I am following you, but nothing allows me to message you or start a conversation. We certainly don't want to miss out on the FE fun! Could you maybe start a conversation with me Stefileslie85?

I just tried to start a conversation with you but you do not have the "start a conversation" link on your profile bubble. I think you may have your conversations turned off. Try clicking on your screen name at the top of the page, then click on "Privacy", then scroll down to "Edit Your Contact Details" and make sure you have a check mark in the box next to "Start conversations with you:". Then in the drop down box below it make sure it says "Members Only".

For those interested in joining the Fish Extender group for this cruise. Personal Message (PM) me with your room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address so I can send you the final list. If you are new to the DISboards you need 10 posts to PM. Once you have reached 10 posts PM me with your info as we are keeping most of it private. To PM me all you have to do is click on my avitar or screen name and then click on start a conversation. Feel free to post here or http://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ to get your post count up.

Our first fish extender group is officially closed! Group #2 is now open for anyone who wants to join.

Group #1
Closed:
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Texasrosebud - DW, DH
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD 21, DD 16

Group #2
Open:

Group #1, I will email all of you the list as soon as I can. Should be later tonight or tomorrow. Let me know if you have any questions.

Our first fish extender group is officially closed! Group #2 is now open for anyone who wants to join.

Group #1
Closed:
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Texasrosebud - DW, DH
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD 21, DD 16

Group #2
Open:

Great news! Time to go shopping. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter