NE DISers..August 12, '06....Canobie Lake Park Meet!!! "places and times.. #113!!!"

magiroux said:
Wow...great to see more people joining the fun :banana: :banana:

Jean, Julia can surely hold your hand. She thinks she's too cool for ice-cream since she road the CannonBall.

Katie too!!! That Karen is a 'child thief' I tell ya. She offers to take your 'child' on a rollercoaster and when she brings 'em back to you, the kid is no longer a 'child', afraid of rollercoasters!!! But a grown-up kid, looking for more and more excitement!!
For a moment there I thought you were posting to tell us you weren't going Maryann!!!! Phew...glad to see that's not the case.

I just kind of skimmed the posts but there are a few hotels right in Salem about 5 minutes from CLP maybe one exit down from CLP--

Also please,please,please I have a favor to ask from anyone who will be making the trip to CLP----At the park they used to have these machines where you could press out a coin----I have one for myself and 3 of my kids but would like to be able to get one made for my DD4 who has never made it to CLP--They cost $1 I believe---Would any of you going be willing to make a coin up for me?? I would pay you of course!

goofy4tink said:
Katie too!!! That Karen is a 'child thief' I tell ya. She offers to take your 'child' on a rollercoaster and when she brings 'em back to you, the kid is no longer a 'child', afraid of rollercoasters!!! But a grown-up kid, looking for more and more excitement!!
For a moment there I thought you were posting to tell us you weren't going Maryann!!!! Phew...glad to see that's not the case.

Just wait until this year when I teach them the art of the perfect "woo" on rides. :)

One, two, three, JUMP, Diane.

irishbosoxfan said:
I just kind of skimmed the posts but there are a few hotels right in Salem about 5 minutes from CLP maybe one exit down from CLP--

Also please,please,please I have a favor to ask from anyone who will be making the trip to CLP----At the park they used to have these machines where you could press out a coin----I have one for myself and 3 of my kids but would like to be able to get one made for my DD4 who has never made it to CLP--They cost $1 I believe---Would any of you going be willing to make a coin up for me?? I would pay you of course!

Remind us when it gets closer. I'm sure one of us will remember if you remind us when it get's closer.

WOW...sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. I would love to meet up...we only live about 1/2 hour from CLP but we will be in the World :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc for a 16 day trip and won't be home until the 19th....have a great time...hope to meet up with you another time!

goofy4tink said:

No Ma'am. Can't get rid of me that easy ;)

TLinden16 said:
Remind us when it gets closer. I'm sure one of us will remember if you remind us when it get's closer.

Thanks I'll do that--Hopefully someone will be able to do it!!

irishbosoxfan said:
Thanks I'll do that--Hopefully someone will be able to do it!!
Have no fear...you'll most likely end up with more than you reckoned with!!!

If anyone needs a ride to this, I've got room in my car for two more people and will be coming from Woburn, MA.

The more the merrier!

heathriel said:
If anyone needs a ride to this, I've got room in my car for two more people and will be coming from Woburn, MA.

The more the merrier!

Hey, fellow Woburnite! :wave:

I don't know why I torture myself by checking this thread since I cant go, but I do...and I'm gald I found a neighbor. :goodvibes

Woo hoo :)

I'm actually glad its that weekend and not one of the next two... I'm going to be out of the country!

And I've been trying to get my DH to go to Canobie Lake park since we moved up here 6 years ago, but ooooooooooooooooooh no, he won't go ;)

I'm in if I'm back from my coaster road trip/convention (that part's work-related, not coasters) by then.

:cool1:

No party is complete with out Daviedud , so count me in LOL and i could have a guest but not sure WOOT!!!!

goofy4tink said:
We have a date...August 12, 2006. That's a Sat. people. We had a ball last year. So, this year, we're doing a Sat so we can close the place down!!!! So...who's with us????

So far we have...

goofy4tink and family
TLinden16
magiroux and dd
Cthia and family
jonestavern Jean,dh and ds
MEG&MINNIE and dd
threeboysmom and ds's
laxplaya1346
heathrial and dh
aengus...3 maybe4

and where is my name??? You're the one who told me I could go to the Cape "any ole time"!!! And I might bring a friend, OK??? :teeth:

Sorry Barb...you're added. Don't go off and get all sulky and pouty on us now, okay?? Hmmm, a friend with you?? And a 'her'? Anyone we know? Yippee!!! We're going back to the scene of the chunk blowin'!!

goofy4tink said:
Sorry Barb...you're added. Don't go off and get all sulky and pouty on us now, okay?? Hmmm, a friend with you?? And a 'her'? Anyone we know? Yippee!!! We're going back to the scene of the chunk blowin'!!
Me??? Sulky and pouty??? You must be thinking of someone else! :lmao:

And yes, my friend is a 'her' and you might know her... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter