NE DISers..August 12, '06....Canobie Lake Park Meet!!! "places and times.. #113!!!"

qruthie said:
What a great idea! I hope I remember to do that as I slide down the exam table! :rotfl2: I suppose I should do it during my mammogram too. :rotfl2:

You ladies are cracking me up here this morning!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: There is NO WAY I could get a "WOOO" out at either of those places! :rotfl2:

qruthie, I dare ya.... ;)

threeboysmom said:
You ladies are cracking me up here this morning!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: There is NO WAY I could get a "WOOO" out at either of those places! :rotfl2:

qruthie, I dare ya.... ;)

I'll do my best to remember! :cool1: The mammogram should be really interesting given the quietness and low lighting stuff they do to make you feel somewhat relaxed! Maybe I should bring a party hat and noise maker too! :lmao:

Meg & Minnie, thanks we can not wait for the trip, the anticipation is killing me. Jean , I wish I could ride dinosaur with you in the fall, glad to hear you are okay, and there will be no tot picture with me on that crazy ride. QRUTHIE , reading your posts about your annual gyn, and mammogram, had me laughing so hard, just the visual on docs face after a yelling woo, that will have me laughing all day. Have a great day everyone.

What is wrong with you peeps!!!!

I did learn this from the meet

The Q in Qruthie might be silent

But the Ruthie is NOT!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good one Aengus! I would have to say I was the complete opposite of silent that day! Usually I'm a bit quieter. I bet your ears are still ringing from all the Woo!

Janice, Aengus and Dooza, I hope you have a wonderful time at WDW! Be sure to pose for any ride pictures and shout "Woo!" at random times and in strange places. :rotfl2:

I'm trying to think of the most inappropriate place to shout, "Woo!" at WDW. So far, the best I can come up with is to shout it during the "Two Brothers" song in the American Adventure pavilion. On the other hand, a big, "Woo!" might liven up the Carousel of Progress a bit! :rotfl2:

Have a wonderful trip!

qruthie said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good one Aengus! I would have to say I was the complete opposite of silent that day! Usually I'm a bit quieter. I bet your ears are still ringing from all the Woo!

I bet it was my influence.

TLinden16 said:
I bet it was my influence.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind about that!!! Katie and I were watching a video of EE and she woo-woo'ed in all the appropriate spots!!! You are such a bad influence on everyone!!!!

goofy4tink said:
There is no doubt in anyone's mind about that!!! Katie and I were watching a video of EE and she woo-woo'ed in all the appropriate spots!!! You are such a bad influence on everyone!!!!

What a wonderful compliment. Thank you Diane.

goofy4tink said:

A big Woo! for Katie! :thumbsup2

There's a great big beautiful... :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter