NE DISers..August 12, '06....Canobie Lake Park Meet!!! "places and times.. #113!!!"

goofy4tink

No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator
We have a date...August 12, 2006. That's a Sat. people. We had a ball last year. So, this year, we're doing a Sat so we can close the place down!!!! So...who's with us????

So far we have...

goofy4tink and family
TLinden16
magiroux and dd
Cthia and family
jonestavern Jean,dh and ds
MEG&MINNIE and dd
threeboysmom and ds's
laxplaya1346
heathrial and dh
aengus...3 maybe4
daviedude
philaround and dw

Wow. I haven't even posted yet, and I'm already on the list.

Oh wait, I can't make it. I'm washing my hair that day!

Just kidding. Of course I'll be there. I even arranged transporation through an excellent taxi service. ;)

Based on recent history, we seemed to be joined at the hip!!! Of course I listed you already!!!! Doofus!!

WooooooooHoooooooooo :woohoo: :woohoo:

Count Julia and me in on the fun.

Your chariott awaits, if you wish, Diane!!!

I think I can make it. I have never been to Canopie lake and I know my 2 kids would love to go, getting to the perfect age. I'll have to talk my DH into going too. Adding the date in my calendar book.

Hi Cindy...hope you can make it. We have lots of DIS fun...great bunch of people.

Hey, Diane is my chariot. So if you get Diane, you better have room for me ;)

Oh I can see it all now...Mary Ann, Julia, me, Katie, George and Karen all together...too funny. Keep in mind, Karen is planning on staying until they kick her out, and I did make a promise that I would stay too!!! George still hasn't made up his mind yet...I'm not sure he would stay until the bitter end. So he may be better off just staying at home. But, maybe his knee will be better then...he is having arthroscopic surgery on it next Friday. He is telling everyone that I killed his knee in WDW two weeks ago...so not true. It was on it's way out anyway and he really needs a total replacement. I was just trying to get it moved up a bit!!!!

LOL! That car ride sounds like as much fun as our plane ride is going to be. :dance3:

Hope George does well with his surgery, Dianne!

goofy4tink said:
Oh I can see it all now...Mary Ann, Julia, me, Katie, George and Karen all together...too funny. Keep in mind, Karen is planning on staying until they kick her out, and I did make a promise that I would stay too!!! George still hasn't made up his mind yet...I'm not sure he would stay until the bitter end. So he may be better off just staying at home. But, maybe his knee will be better then...he is having arthroscopic surgery on it next Friday. He is telling everyone that I killed his knee in WDW two weeks ago...so not true. It was on it's way out anyway and he really needs a total replacement. I was just trying to get it moved up a bit!!!!

I travel 100 miles and stay till they throw us out, all for the honor of having the Boogie Queen grace my vehicle :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

BTW, who's bringing the bacon?? :rotfl2:

goofy4tink said:
He is telling everyone that I killed his knee in WDW two weeks ago...so not true. It was on it's way out anyway and he really needs a total replacement. I was just trying to get it moved up a bit!!!!

Because that's the kind of thoughtful, loving wife you are :hug: . Did you kick him in the knee too...ya know, just to move it up a bit :lmao:

Hope everything goes smoothly for him. pixiedust:

Well, I don't think it's going to be George bringing the bacon....I think he's going to back out. I think we scare him. Must have been that Wednesday at WDW with her Highness!!! Scared the living bejeebers out of the poor man..all the whoohooing, and 1-2-3...JUMP, and 'not hitting little Buford' etc.....come on guys...after all, he is only a 'man'. We all know how sensitive they are...poor little dears. Just not up to partaying hartay!!!!

I have fun. That's all that matters.

Diane don't whop George's Knee no more
Don't whop George on the knee
Diane don't whop George's knee no more
I think you should shoot him in the knee

Nah. That just doesn't sound right.

TLinden16 said:
I have fun. That's all that matters.

Diane don't whop George's Knee no more
Don't whop George on the knee
Diane don't whop George's knee no more
I think you should shoot him in the knee

Nah. That just doesn't sound right.

Perhaps not...but I like it anyway!!!!

Hi All,

The New Hampshire backwoods contingent are in. :thumbsup2

We promise to leave the six packs, hounds and hunting rifles at home (but we will bring our butt cracks... can't leave home without 'em). :banana:

Jean,Chris & Patrick

jonestavern said:
Hi All,

We promise to leave the six packs, hounds and hunting rifles at home (but we will bring our butt cracks... can't leave home without 'em). :banana:

Jean,Chris & Patrick

Yay!!!!!!!! Shall we all do a great big ole WHOO HOO!!!!

Hi Boston area Diser's ...count my dd 10 and myself in ....we didn't make it at the last minute to the Boston Meet this spring ,so hopefully we'll be able to make this meet !!!! CLP is alot of fun ...we love it there. We didn't go last summer because we went to WDW ::MinnieMo ,but unfortunately this year we have no such plans,see you there :wave2:

MEG&MINNIE said:
Hi Boston area Diser's ...count my dd 10 and myself in ....we didn't make it at the last minute to the Boston Meet this spring ,so hopefully we'll be able to make this meet !!!! CLP is alot of fun ...we love it there. We didn't go last summer because we went to WDW ::MinnieMo ,but unfortunately this year we have no such plans,see you there :wave2:

Excellent!!! I had to opt out of the meet last month also, so missed all the fun.

jonestavern said:
Hi All,

Jean,Chris & Patrick

WooooooooHoooooooo The Jones are coming :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

But, remember to bring the proper measuring apparatus so that DISers may always stay a safe distance from the flying chunks :rotfl2: . I do believe it was you that came up with the appropriate mathamatical formula for safe distance :thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter