NE DISers..August 12, '06....Canobie Lake Park Meet!!! "places and times.. #113!!!"

I have one thing to say............WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

It turns out I have a wedding to go to on 8/12. I just knew no matter what day was picked it would be the day of this wedding. So, it looks like I wont be making it after all. I hate to say it, but you can remove us from the list.

CamColt said:

It turns out I have a wedding to go to on 8/12. I just knew no matter what day was picked it would be the day of this wedding. So, it looks like I wont be making it after all. I hate to say it, but you can remove us from the list.

Bummer..........I see you're at WDW for Christmas. We are there the 26th - 31st after the Magic X-Mas 10 Day Cruise. Perhaps we can meet for a drink :drinking1 (or two :drinking1 :drinking1 ) at JellyRolls?????

CamColt said:

I am SO not amused!! It's not going to be the same without you. But, we will trudge on. At least you're still on for MouseFest and JR4, right??!!!

Come on people...surely there are others out there that are up for a good time!!!!

Yooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

Let's get some of you out to CLP :thumbsup2
Remember, you don't want to go without your DIS buddies--we know all the CLP secrets--like how to avoid Bozo :clown: :scared1: ,
chunkage spray danger zones theory :scared1: --this proved invaluable on the da Vinci's Dream ride--(we possessing this knowledge know that chunkage(hurlage)/speed/elevation formula is the true daVinci's Code!) :lmao: --
Boston Tea Party heavenly showers radius! :umbrella:
Sneak a quick kiss & cuddle on the Caterpillar ride! :dance3:

Watch Jean & Chris attempt using last year's refillable mugs! :rolleyes:
See DS17 Patrick try to avoid :blush: the whooooooooooooooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 'adults'! :rotfl2:

Take part in regal pagentry as Her Majesty lets loose her whooooooooooo wheeeeeeeeeeee @ CLP! :banana:

Lots of great kiddie rides, fun shows--I think there will be a Cher tribute show this year--get out your bell bottoms & navel rings!--lovely landscaping--& oh, yes! and something about buckets??............ :teeth:

Diane--tell George to come along, Chris trashed his ankle(it is much better, now) so they can hobble about together. Perhaps George can rent an ECV & 'herd' us all along! pirate:

Jean

magiroux said:
WooooooooHoooooooo The Jones are coming :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
But, remember to bring the proper measuring apparatus so that DISers may always stay a safe distance from the flying chunks :rotfl2: . I do believe it was you that came up with the appropriate mathamatical formula for safe distance :thumbsup2 .

Hey, maybe Julia can hold my hand to give me courage on the 'very scary' :rolleyes: Turkish Twist!
I am such a WEENIE! :blush:

Jean

I was wondering if the JonesTavern family would be bringing back their refillable mug ;)

Turkish Twist is evil.

Hey all -
Hoping to make it to CLP again this year - it'll be nice to recognize some faces from last year. Anyway, unless Phil and I head to the Cape for the weekend, I should be there - will let you know if I'm bringing someone later on!!!

Looking forward to the Tea Party!!! :wave:

travelin' tigger said:
Hey all -
Hoping to make it to CLP again this year - it'll be nice to recognize some faces from last year. Anyway, unless Phil and I head to the Cape for the weekend, I should be there - will let you know if I'm bringing someone later on!!!

Looking forward to the Tea Party!!! :wave:

Morining Barb!!! You can go to the Cape any ole weekend...you need to be at CLP with the rest of the whoooooo hooooooer's!!!!

magiroux said:
Bummer..........I see you're at WDW for Christmas. We are there the 26th - 31st after the Magic X-Mas 10 Day Cruise. Perhaps we can meet for a drink :drinking1 (or two :drinking1 :drinking1 ) at JellyRolls?????

Cool! We will be there 21st-29th (minus the 24th to go to the Pats/Jaguars game). We will definitley have to plan something.

LOL, Diane. I was not amused either. As soon as he said the dates I just cringed.

DW and I, and maybe grandson, will try to get up there for this. I'll be haveing my 4th, and hopefully last, chemo about 3 weeks before this meet. With some luck I should be well enought to make the trip. Hope to see you all then,
P.S. Any recommendations for accomodations in the area?

I hope all of you New Englands have a great time! That's the week right before our Disney Magic cruise, AND I'll still be at the Jersey Shore that weekend :beach: so we won't be able to make it.

Have fun... and I know you will!! :sunny:

Oh, and let me know if you plan any other Boston meets for this summer; I have YET to ride the swan boats or do the duck tour!!!! *quack*

Phil, I've never stayed in any of them, but there are a ton of hotels right off Route 93 in Andover, MA. That will only be about a 15 minutes from Canobie Lake. If you go to Travelocity, and search for them, you will see them. Make sure you map them so you chose one right off the highway. There are about four or five of them.

And there's a Radisson right off 495 in Chelmsford...about 25 minutes to CLP. Ds just stayed there last weekend. Hope you can make it....that would mean you're feeling better!!!! And that's what's important!

Me, Me, Me! Oh, pick Me!! We will all be there- Blue, Pink, and boys! I've been waiting for this!

My husband and I should be there - woo hoo, my first Dis meet outside of WDW ;)

And maybe I might even bring some PotC Mobile stuff with me for you guys :)

pretty sure we can be there :) 3 of us again, maybe 4 who knows!

Wow...great to see more people joining the fun :banana: :banana:

Jean, Julia can surely hold your hand. She thinks she's too cool for ice-cream since she road the CannonBall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter