You're offered a free vacation but the catch is it must be somewhere you have never been before, where are you picking?

Florida, to visit my best friend. I've been to Florida, but never to where my friend lives.

Last edited:
I’d pick Japan. The rich culture, delicious food, and stunning landscapes have always fascinated me. As for Europe, I'm currently planning a trip there too. Any SeatGeek reviews? If anyone has tips or recommendations on must-visit places, I’d love to hear them. It's always great to get tips from travelers to make the most out of the journey.

Last edited:
I'd choose to visit Japan for my free vacation since I've never been there before. The mix of traditional culture and modern technology seems fascinating. Booking flights with сheapoair сanada could make the trip more affordable and easier to plan. Discovering Tokyo and the beautiful countryside would be an amazing experience. Where would everyone else choose to go?

Last edited:
My wish list is topped by an African safari, followed by New Zealand.

Currently on a cruise up the coast of Norway, with a few stops in Scotland on the way down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter