Michael's Thanksgiving Day ad

So I just got another e-mail from Michael's and it shows the full page ad. I magnified it as best as I could and it looks like it says ? ? shown (assuming it says something about not all items shown) and while supplies last. Nothing about limits that I can see. I intend on buying the paper tomorrow, the news said there would be 50 sales fliers in it, hopefully M's is in there.

Can someone tell me about Creative Express and how their price match works? I do not "need" anything right away so would be willing to wait for something I wanted if it was needed to be backordered. I have never heard or ordered from them so any help would be appreciated:goodvibes

I know I read this somewhere, but my brain is sleepy and I can't find it (the post OR my brain!!). I want Cars--don't know why, but I do! Can I price match somewhere and get that one? I'm not thrilled with the idea of driving to Michael's today, but I might!! ;)

I have my email already to go to Creative Express with my ad attached. My first item is Graphically Speaking then cars then tinkerbell ...... I only really want GS but if I can price match - I am game. I plan on setting my alram for midnight so I can be one of the first to email.

Just got back from Michaels. The store near my MIL was pretty empty. I got my jukebox and JOTS. I was stoked - JOTS rang up $29.99 - 20% OFF! They didn't have the other carts I was looking for (Storybook & Graphically Speaking for myself & Doodletype for a friend) so I have a feeling I'll still be purchasing those through CreativeXpress. They had Cars and all of the other Disney Cartridges though. I was kind of bummed that they didn't have more carts - the Mike's near my house has had Storybook and GS but they weren't going to be open for the sale. :-) Hope everyone had a great turkeyday.

I too was at a Michael's in Cincinnati at 6 and purchased a cart and it rang up 20 percent off.... I did get a couple of other items. Most in there were looking at the cricut stuff. I was impressed with the selection, it was not very organized in terms of finding the one you wanted..I did get the Stretch your Imagination.

I'm so excited about my purchases. I bought my Cricut a couple of weeks ago and have been working with only one cartridge. Tonight, I got the Mickey n Friends, Cars, Paper Dolls, the one with Cinderella, the one with Beaty and the beast and the tinkerbell ones. Yay!

DH went to Michael's for a new Christmas tree. He called and said he was on his way home. I asked him what Cricut carts they had at our store. He said, "Um, I didn't look, but I'll go back in". So, bless him, he braved it and got Cars for me!!! He even went through the bins and looked at the backs of the other carts to see if he thought I would use them! ;) So now, I have a new tree (pre-lit, whoo-hoo!!!) and the Cars cartridge!!! :banana:

It was a zoo here...in IN.. .they had a poor selection and there were ladies grabbing 2 & 3 of each item... I got SYI and My World.. I was txting w/ BAMB and she got my Sports Mania cart since my store didn't have it but had the box stating they had it.. :(

I was looking for GS and they didn't have it...
None of the solution carts were on sale..
They had all the carts on the 3 sides of a square kiosk in the middle of the aisle next to the fire extinguisher... Very disappointing layout...
But DH got my Christmas gifts so that is good!!!

Back from my M's. I got there about 5:45 and there were about 40 people in front of me. About 5 minutes later there were about another 40 people behind me! Store opened, and everyone made a mad dash to the aisle where you normally get the empty boxes...every time they had a sale like this, they had most of the cartridges on rack in the middle of the aisle. I spied the rack, all the way in the back of the store, by the framing department. I speed walked backed there and only about 6 other ladies made it back there. I got Calligraphy, Cars and one of the handful of Tink cartridges. Thought about getting Mini Monograms, but I decided to get 2 of the storage cubes instead. I got my 3 carts and started walking back to get a cart for my other shopping. By then the 100 other ladies realized the carts were hanging back in the back. Later, while I was doing my other shopping, ladies were huddled in every corner sorting through their stacks of boxes. Check out lines were starting to get long, but I was home by 6:30. Now DH is wondering how I spent $170 so quickly...

My DH and DS went to M's this evening to buy me some cartridges for Christmas. I gave them a list of what I already have and figured they'd buy 1 or 2 while there. Well, they came home with SIX new cartridges for me and they let me have them now!!!!!!! They said that it was so crowded in there and women were getting shopping carts full of cartridges! Wow! They got Sports Mania, Speaking of Autumn, Joys of the Season, Tinkerbell, Opposites Attract, and Stretch Your Imagination. They did so good!!!!

I got JOTS, Cars, and Calligraphy. I had Tink but decided to put it back. I picked up Sports Mania for Nan.

Lisa got 2 or 3 carts and Mom got Tink, Paper dolls, and locker talk.

ETA it wasn't bad, there were maybe 30 people there if that. But there was one kind of rude lady that bought a ton. I figure she's an Ebayer because she wasn't even really looking a the carts, just buying.
We also ran into an old DISer, AJKsmom and her sister so we chatted for a bit.

Our display was right up front so we could see where the Disney carts were in comparison to the others.

i just got back! they really did not have much. we went to 2 of them.
i got my world, tink, cars,speaking of fall. i really wanted storybook and graphically & my community but they did not have any of those.
i might price match them out. if i can get them at that price why not? it's too good to pass up!

I didn't go - I wasn't worried about new carts- I had gotten the Tink one on sale (not as good) a couple of weeks ago. I plan to go in the morning and pick up some things I need with the 25% of coupon. I might think about a cart if they have them. They normally don't seem to have the run on things here as much as other areas of the country and the price is good for the whole weekend.

Rebecca

I got JOTS, Cars, and Calligraphy. I had Tink but decided to put it back. I picked up Sports Mania for Nan.

Lisa got 2 or 3 carts and Mom got Tink, Paper dolls, and locker talk.

ETA it wasn't bad, there were maybe 30 people there if that. But there was one kind of rude lady that bought a ton. I figure she's an Ebayer because she wasn't even really looking a the carts, just buying.
We also ran into an old DISer, AJKsmom and her sister so we chatted for a bit.

Our display was right up front so we could see where the Disney carts were in comparison to the others.

i had the calligraphy one in my hand and could not decide if i should get it or not. am i going to be sorry?? is it a good one??

will acmoore price match michaels tomorrow with the ad from the paper?? they have a much better selection than M's anyways....
I thought about going out tonight, but didn't. I may hit Kohls at 4am tomorrow though! :thumbsup2

Our Michaels was somewhat crowded but I had no trouble getting carts. I bought Walk in my Garden, Opposites Attract, and Stretch Your Imagination. It was hard not to buy more but my budget didn't allow it :)

I wanted to get Storybook for my daughter but no luck.

My DH and DS went to M's this evening to buy me some cartridges for Christmas. I gave them a list of what I already have and figured they'd buy 1 or 2 while there. Well, they came home with SIX new cartridges for me and they let me have them now!!!!!!! They said that it was so crowded in there and women were getting shopping carts full of cartridges! Wow! They got Sports Mania, Speaking of Autumn, Joys of the Season, Tinkerbell, Opposites Attract, and Stretch Your Imagination. They did so good!!!!

:thumbsup2 I love when a dad shows a child how to shop for the mom!

whoooohooooo:cool1: :banana: I just got back from Micheals and I got Cars and Tinkerbell cricuts I was so Happy I was 3rd in line!!!!
I ran to the back of the store and grabbed those little suckers!!!!
I'm happy now Honestly I really don't care if I get anything else for Christmas this is like a cupcake for me and anything else I get is just iceing.
Night ladies I'll be up at 4am for Wal-marts door busters for DS and BF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter