Michael's Thanksgiving Day ad

Ahem can I send you my list too?

I wonder if there is a limit?
sure why not!!!! i also wonder if there is a limit??:confused3 when our walmart had a ton on clearance mom and i were there and there was a man there and bought them all and said he was going to ebay them for full price.

You go Holly!!! Ok, I have a HUGE problem with the sale being from 6-9 on Tday. We are HUGE college football fans and we play our biggest rival on Tday at 7... we are going to the game which means we will be there at 6 (parking, yada, yada, yada...). I think I might cry. :scared:
you want to give me your list too!!!! i'm sure dh won't mind!!!!!????

Pick me up at 5:00 pm. That will get me time to give dh his pain reliever so he won't mind I'm not home to baby him.:lmao:
that sounds like a plan to me lisa!

This looks great!! And DH, DS & I are home on our own for Thanksgiving. . .may have to head out there!

Will the Sesame Street ones be out yet?? I'm so wanting those!!!

And tell me. . .do I need a Cricut Jukebox??? :)

i so want that sesame street one brooke. we did a trip there and i have not yet scrapped those pics. ds LOVED sesame street. heck i loved sesame street. now they have Abby Cadaby. she was not one when we watched it. but she's just darlin'.

i so want that sesame street one brooke. we did a trip there and i have not yet scrapped those pics. ds LOVED sesame street. heck i loved sesame street. now they have Abby Cadaby. she was not one when we watched it. but she's just darlin'.

I wasn't sure if I wanted the Sesame Street cart at first, but DS has the cutest Elmo Christmas overalls!! I really, really want to make a road trip to Sesame Place! We saw it on Jon & Kate, and I would love, love to go there!!

So. . .do we know when these two come out? I want the alphabet, too. Here's my ploy: "See, honey! I can make the cutest alphabet books for DS with this!" ;)

Have a very strong feeling Im getting a Cricut for Christmas (Honey, whats that thing called that all the ladies use?")
So what carts do you all suggest I start with knowing absolutely nothing?
Hopefully this sell will be in AZ too.:cool1:

I love the Mickey Font. I like the chunky letters. I would suggest looking over the fonts to see what is your style. Paper Doll Dress Up is great for all of the extra cuts -- I rarely use it for an acutal doll. For swapping, I use the disney carts often. I also use tags bags boxes etc quite often. The Pooh font cart is a good one too.

you want to give me your list too!!!! i'm sure dh won't mind!!!!!????

Awww shucks Holly, that's sweet. As I told DH today though, I am not sure there are any that I need at Michaels. This sounds terrible, but I pretty much have them all.

Will you be able to order from Michael's online?

I love my Jukebox. But I am one that changes the cartridge every two seconds it seems. Especially with swaps, I think I have used 3 or 4 different ones for the 4x4 swap. It is so nice to not have to swap everything. And since you haven't turned it off to change cartridges, if you need to use the same paper again you can load last even with the new cartridge. :thumbsup2

And since you haven't turned it off to change cartridges, if you need to use the same paper again you can load last even with the new cartridge. :thumbsup2

That would be reason I would want it. Not having to change or move the paper to use it all up. :thumbsup2

so i've been totally waiting for this sale on turkey day and even planned it all out. dh and i were going to meet my mother there after we leave his mothers and she was going to take ds home and dh and i would go in and get what i wanted. so mom is at michaels yesterday and told the lady how excited her dd was to shop on thurs. night for the carts that are on sale and she said they are NOT open thurs. night. only certain stores are, and she thinks the ones in rhode island are. but that one is so much closer to me. so today i'm going to check on the one in r.i. to see if in fact it is open.
so make sure if you are going to go and shop that your store is open.

Problems solved! Don't bother leaving your house on Thanksgiving -- order from Creativexpress.com they will price match. Here is the info from an email I received

Susan-

Do you know if they will price match the new Sesame Street carts. They do have them listed on their website, but they are not in stock(probably because they have not been released)?

Problems solved! Don't bother leaving your house on Thanksgiving -- order from Creativexpress.com they will price match. Here is the info from an email I received

I've never ordered from them before. So, do I just email that I want to price match from Michaels, and then they contact me later about ordering? I can't get to Michaels, unfortunately (not that it would matter, based on my experience trying to get a cart during their last sale!)

I've never ordered from them before. So, do I just email that I want to price match from Michaels, and then they contact me later about ordering? I can't get to Michaels, unfortunately (not that it would matter, based on my experience trying to get a cart during their last sale!)

i like to know the answer to this also. 'cause i'm not sure i'm going to get there thursday and i have quite a few on my list.

Thanks PNWMom!! I printed this off and DH said...so I need to drive to J's and M's for these 50% off coupons...and I said yep, they are my Christmas presents at half price!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter