Michael's Thanksgiving Day ad

Whatcha getting Nan??? :yay:

Holly, what cartridges are you getting?? :dance3:

I need to go to M's to get SIL Christmas Cheer.

well i totally want storybook cart, but not sure if it's going to be there. and i'd love to get my world or my community. and of course the cars cart would make ds very happy! and i so want the sesame street one, but i know that it's not out yet.
as for my coupons, i'm sure i'll find something to use them on!!!!!:rotfl:

I'm hoping to get... stretch your imagination, graphically speaking, my world and my community... but DH says he is thinking the first 2 for sure b/c he liked both of them when I showed him last night...

I need help. I am "stuck" at WDW on BF and I need to get Graphically Speaking.....what is the best way for me to get this?

I am thinking price match at CX.

I'm hoping to get... stretch your imagination, graphically speaking, my world and my community... but DH says he is thinking the first 2 for sure b/c he liked both of them when I showed him last night...

oh i forgot about graphically speaking. i so NEED that one too!!!!

As for the 50% off coupons.. I'm sure something "full price" will jump into my cart!
i think the coupons say you can use it on sale items as well!!!!
let me check mine to make sure!

I need help. I am "stuck" at WDW on BF and I need to get Graphically Speaking.....what is the best way for me to get this?

I am thinking price match at CX.

that's what i'm going to do susie for the ones that mike's don't have.

the 20% your entire purchase says you can use it on sale items but not the 50% off one item ones.

Hey PO3... check the print right after the specific dates.. they exclude ALL cricut products on every coupon. ;(

I'm hoping to maybe find a bind it all or something BIG! Maybe I'll buy glitter pens or more inks!

woo hoo! just checked and the Michael's near my MIL's is open! :D

Well, I have called twice today.. the first time I found miss Buh-humbug herself.. wow! What a snit!! They aren't going to be open, why would they be open on a holiday? Why would I ask such a question...

So, I called back...nice young lady answered and said yes they are open from 6-9pm... Yeah! Woo hoo!

Hey PO3... check the print right after the specific dates.. they exclude ALL cricut products on every coupon. ;(

I'm hoping to maybe find a bind it all or something BIG! Maybe I'll buy glitter pens or more inks!

i knew that, but i was thinking maybe something else that was already on sale i could get for a better deal!
i was at 2 of them today checking out what carts they have and they really don't have any of the ones i want except for the cars one. i hope they put out new ones for tomorrow or i will be doing the price match thing from creative express.

Well, I have called twice today.. the first time I found miss Buh-humbug herself.. wow! What a snit!! They aren't going to be open, why would they be open on a holiday? Why would I ask such a question...

So, I called back...nice young lady answered and said yes they are open from 6-9pm... Yeah! Woo hoo!

i hate that! so if you did not call back you would just think they were closed!

I know what you mean... I need to check too.. if they don't have what I want I told DH we'd be price matching @ CE too!!! :)

I get to go get Christmas Cheer for my SIL... I might have a stray cart fall into my basket. ;):lmao:

That's the plan! ;) We aren't going to the football game like previously planned (DS shouldn't be out in the cold and rain after croup), so DH will be completely distracted watching the game! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter