Michael's Thanksgiving Day ad

Thanks for the info! Someone on the cricut board said that Michael's was going to have cartridges for $29.99 each! Hopefully there is another page to this ad! ;)

I will not go shopping on Turkey day

I will not go shopping on turkey day

I might be convinced to go shopping on turkey day.......:rolleyes1

What time will you be picking me up?:confused3 :goodvibes

i just told dh this and he said after we leave my mothers we will shoot over there and get the ones you want! are ya kiddin' me??? :goodvibes
he said "you're gonna buy them anyway, why not get 3 for the normal price of one, right?" well ok honey, twist my arm will ya!?:goodvibes
now where's that list.......

What time will you be picking me up?:confused3 :goodvibes

here's the problem though. I make dinner, we eat at 3, the turkey takes like 6 hours to cook. baste turn baste turn every 30 minutes. Do the math. How the heck can I be 2 places at once??

i just told dh this and he said after we leave my mothers we will shoot over there and get the ones you want! are ya kiddin' me??? :goodvibes
he said "you're gonna buy them anyway, why not get 3 for the normal price of one, right?" we ok honey, twist my arm will ya!?:goodvibes

Ahem can I send you my list too?

I wonder if there is a limit?

Throw the bird (lovingly of course) into a Reynolds cooking bag and pop it into the oven. Tom turkey comes out great and you have plenty of time to shop with me!

here's the problem though. I make dinner, we eat at 3, the turkey takes like 6 hours to cook. baste turn baste turn every 30 minutes. Do the math. How the heck can I be 2 places at once??

Don't have to...Sale is from 6-9 PM, so that means you will have already eaten! Eat, clean up, go shopping, eat some more.

hmmm, I may have to become suddenly violently ill then... wonder where the closest m's is to my mil's? :) maggie

Have a very strong feeling Im getting a Cricut for Christmas (Honey, whats that thing called that all the ladies use?")
So what carts do you all suggest I start with knowing absolutely nothing?
Hopefully this sell will be in AZ too.:cool1:

he said "you're gonna buy them anyway, why not get 3 for the normal price of one, right?" we ok honey, twist my arm will ya!?:goodvibes

You go Holly!!! Ok, I have a HUGE problem with the sale being from 6-9 on Tday. We are HUGE college football fans and we play our biggest rival on Tday at 7... we are going to the game which means we will be there at 6 (parking, yada, yada, yada...). I think I might cry. :scared:

Problems solved! Don't bother leaving your house on Thanksgiving -- order from Creativexpress.com they will price match. Here is the info from an email I received

Black Friday Price Match: Although our store is open, CX offices will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 27 and 28 for Thanksgiving. Never fear. . . Cyber Monday starts December 1 and we start pricing matching your Thanksgiving weekend ads from Monday thru Friday, December 5.

Here’s what you need to do: fax or email your ad to 1-801-794-9011 or connie@creativexpress.com anytime between midnight Thursday, November 27 and 4pm Friday, December 5. Include your name and phone number. As long as your fax or email arrives before the deadline, your price match will be honored. Don’t hesitate to follow up with a phone call to 800-563-8679. Price matching only applies to product we have in stock and must be handled by CX Customer Care.

That changes everything!!!! :thumbsup2

now to convince the hubby.

Hey, Lisa what time should we be there??? 4 or 5??? ;)

Pick me up at 5:00 pm. That will get me time to give dh his pain reliever so he won't mind I'm not home to baby him.:lmao:

This looks great!! And DH, DS & I are home on our own for Thanksgiving. . .may have to head out there!

Will the Sesame Street ones be out yet?? I'm so wanting those!!!

And tell me. . .do I need a Cricut Jukebox??? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter