Michael's Cricut Cart sale tomorrow $39 each! :o)

I didn't go because I need to save the money for my trip in 20 days!!! :banana: I might go later in the week and see which ones they don't have left and see if I want any and get a raincheck.

OK after really looking at the carts I decided to get the celebrations one . I think I will use it way more then beyond birthdays . I did keep the cuttin up thought . that is it I am not going back anymore this week as it can be very tempting to buy more . ;) . I did want the disney carts but with the ages of my kids I don't see using them at all . I would love an amusement park cart now that I could really use .:rotfl2: :lmao: . I bet no one else could but in my family we could use it .:thumbsup2

Does anyone have/like teardrop?

I have it and like it. The font is nice, and I like the balloons and the "happy birthday" on it. DD picks that font frequently when doing school projects. I don't know how well it would do with Bazzill, though. I use a thinner, smooth cardstock with that one since the letters are kind of skinny.

I was able to pick up Paper Doll Dress Up today. I've really been wanting that one. (I didn't realize that they didn't do rainchecks on sales like that. Otherwise, I would've been there yesterday.) I picked up one of the Princess carts, but put it back since I'm on the ban wagon (PDDU is on my list of exemptions).

that's weird because the Michaels near me does rainchecks.

Maybe it depends on the store. I thought they did, but since the original clerk had refused vanyel an RC, I figured that meant that they didn't issue them.:confused3

Just came from M's and left with 2 carts. Yikes!! :scared1: Add that to my cuttlebug purchase this weekend and I have done some serious damage. I decided to get Celebrations and Animal Kingdom. Now I just have to decide when the right moment will be to bring them in from the car. I need my DH to be out of the house so he can't see how much I spent this weekend. Of course I bought a couple of packs of Bazzill too!!!

I don't know how you Ban Wagoners do it. My hat is off to you!!! :worship: Half of the fun of scrappin is all the shopping!!

I went to Mike's today, and mine was LOADED with carts. I got Dreams Come True :banana: I had Paper Dolls in my hand, but put it back and got some Cuttlebug stuff instead at 50% off. Then I ran out of the store before anything else could jump in my cart...

I honestly think I had a fairly new employee who really didn't care at all about the situation. Plus there was a line and she didn't want to bother with it. And I was very pleasant until she became rude with me.

I should have handled it better and insisted on talking to the manager while I was there instead of leaving the store in a tizzy!

I gave in and ended up buying Dreams Come True, Happily Ever After, Animal Kingdom, and Paper Dolls. I already had bought ZooBalloo and Makin' the Grade back when I first got my machine. I'm kind of hoping that Walmart might put 50 States on clearance (since Michael's doesn't carry it) because their regular price is $60, but that's still a little too steep for me.

www.creativexpress.com has great prices on many cartridges! All education cartridges (including 50 states) is on sale right now...I believe it's $44.99...check it out! I've bought many of mine there!

I broke down and bought 2 (paper dolls and going places) from Mike's yesterday too!

I just picked up the Happily Ever After yesterday! :woohoo: It's the one with Belle, Beast, Ariel, Pochantas and Jasime & Aladdin. I'm contemplating whether I want to keep it or not. How difficult is it to cut and piece the characters together? I've already purchased Jolee's for Belle & Ariel...but could use them as well or return them. :) I currently own:

George
All Mixed Up
Disney Mickey Fonts
Disney's Mickey & Friends
Going Places
Opposites Attract

I would like to get another font cartridge this week at Michael's...possibly in place of Happily Ever After. What is your favorite cartridge and why? :goodvibes

My Cricut (finally) arrived yesterday and I haven't even gotten it all set up yet, but I was in Michael's last night for a cake decorating class and while everyone else from the class was buying cake items, I got the Doodlecharms cart :goodvibes

I gave in and ended up buying Dreams Come True, Happily Ever After, Animal Kingdom, and Paper Dolls. I already had bought ZooBalloo and Makin' the Grade back when I first got my machine. I'm kind of hoping that Walmart might put 50 States on clearance (since Michael's doesn't carry it) because their regular price is $60, but that's still a little too steep for me.

If you have a Joann's, go check them out. They price match. I think they had 50 states last night at the one near me. I also go the markers for the cricut with my 40% off coupon!

If you have a Joann's, go check them out. They price match. I think they had 50 states last night at the one near me. I also go the markers for the cricut with my 40% off coupon!

Good idea. I bet Wal Mart would price match Michael's ad price for the 50 States, too.

I picked up Dreams Come True and Happily Ever After last night. I was looking for Teardrop but they didn't have it. I might stop at another store tonight and see if they do.

My cricut wont' arrive until tomorrow, but I ran to M's yesterday & bought my first 2 carts! Mickey & Friends & Happily Ever After - I'd also love the Pooh & Friends, but didn't see it there. :goodvibes

I'm contemplating whether I want to keep it or not. How difficult is it to cut and piece the characters together?

I would like to get another font cartridge this week at Michael's...possibly in place of Happily Ever After. What is your favorite cartridge and why? :goodvibes
I would keep it, but that is JMO. The characters are difficult if you cut them too small, but there are lots of other fun things on the cart.

I'm not sure which one is my favorite. There are several that I tend to favor. I like Alphalicious, Base Camp, and Stamped. Cutting Up is really cute and useful as well. Opposites Attract is so versitile. And Paper Dolls has probably the most extra features that aren't shown on the box that can be used for tons of things.

I caved in and went to just "look" to see what catridges Micheals had :lmao: yeah look I ended up getting the Mickey Font. I was going to get a walk in the garden but when I saw the box for the paper dolls one I really wanted that one. But unfortunately they were sold out. hhmmm got in my car and then decided to call another Mikes a couple of towns over and it was the LAST one they had. Drove up and snagged that one up. It has so many cute accessories on it.

Good idea. I bet Wal Mart would price match Michael's ad price for the 50 States, too.

That was actually something I tried to do this afternoon at my local Wal-Mart. I already had the Michael's ad in my purse, so I grabbed a 50 States cartridge and went to the checkout with it. I asked them if it was true that they price matched and they said yes, but they would need to see the ad. So I presented them with the ad and the woman sat there perplexed for a while before going over to the woman at the counter at the front of the store. That woman said she didn't think they would be able to price match it, but she would have to go and check in the back with the manager. So after waiting a while she came back and said that she was told no because "that cartridge is not in the picture." Keep in mind that the picture for the ad only has THREE cartridges in it (one of the princess ones, one of the fonts, and Paper Dolls). I pointed out that the picture really shouldn't make any difference because the writing itself says "entire stock of Cricut cartridges" and along with that "27 styles available." I tried to explain that to them, but apparently that didn't matter because 50 States was not in the picture.

At first I was going to take that and just go elsewhere, but then I decided no, that's false advertising for them to say they price match and then refuse to do so based on ridiculous reasons (had they given a more logical argument than "it's not in the picture" I probably would have let it be). So I turned right back around and asked the woman who had gone back to the manager if I could please speak with the manager. I thought that maybe it was like a game of telephone and something wasn't getting communicated to her properly. So she walked all the way back with me, went behind the doors with my ad and the cartridge, and came back about five minutes later telling me that everything was fine and I could pay for it. So they rang it up, no problem, but then refused to give my ad back to me because apparently they needed the entire thing as "proof"...so I lost one of my 40% off coupons in the process. :sad2: Luckily I had an extra this week.

So that is the story of how I got my 50 States cartridge for $39.99. I will remember the work that went into acquiring it everytime I use it for my class. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter