Michael's Cricut Cart sale tomorrow $39 each! :o)

I got Alphalicious and Dreams Come True. The store was busy but not that particular aisle. There was a husband in my way though. :scared: Not my husband but a husband none the less. My man knows better than to get in between me and my bug. I also got the kids some scratch books and some rub ons for me. $130 later....:scared1:

I really want the Pooh ones though.

I thought I read you weren't going to get any more carts??:rotfl:

I thought I read you weren't going to get any more carts??:rotfl:

Who me??? Nah, I just said I need an intervention, but no one intervened! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ETA the best thing about the trip was I saw a to-die-for dress in the Dress Barn window, I just need to drop about 20 pounds by May 31. I wonder if I can do it???

what is going on May 31.. did I miss something?? My kids don't graduate then and I know yours aren't..what's going on????

I stayed home.. had I know you really need an intervention I would have come to your rescue!!!

I got Animal Kingdom- that was the only one outside of the Pooh carts I have really been thingking about getting. I didn't see it in the aisle but when we went to pay there was another rack and it was there. I went to Joanns too for their paper sale- I only buy patterned paper for specific projects and i hadn't gotten what I needed for swaps due over the next couple of months.

Rebecca

what is going on May 31.. did I miss something?? My kids don't graduate then and I know yours aren't..what's going on????

I stayed home.. had I know you really need an intervention I would have come to your rescue!!!

my cousin is getting married on Cape Cod, and I need to whip my butt into shape, and continue after the wedding so I look all hot and what not for our DIS Scrap meet in August.

I need a food intervention more than a Cricut intervention. :rolleyes1

my cousin is getting married on Cape Cod, and I need to whip my butt into shape, and continue after the wedding so I look all hot and what not for our DIS Scrap meet in August.

I want to look all hot and what not for our meet too!

I totally need a food intervention. I am forever snacking and all those calories certainly add up over the day.

Yeah, me too... :)

My Dsis is getting married next July...so I need to find a smokin' dress.. gotta out do the bride w/out TOTALLY out doing her! LOL

Let's go shopping together!

She's not going to make you were a funky bridesmaid dress?

My DSis did. Wish I could find a picture of that. I'll have to ask her if she saved them all digital yet.

No, no funky bridesmaid dress.. I wasn't even invited in the bridal party but she keeps telling DD that the dresses are going to cost 200.00 each.. I told DD to tell her next time that DD hasn't even got permission to be in the wedding because no one has talked to her financial advisors and last time I checked DD didn't even do her chores at home and I know I don't drop her off at work! LOL

The colors she has are a coral peach and a brilliant blue.. I'll have to pull the colors for you sometime...

Just wondering...Do you all like Jasime cart.? Or, is the font too narrow to safely remove from the pad without damaging it?

i dont care for Jasime - the only thing i use it for is the photo corner
I can never get it to come off the paper without damaging it. And i am sure you will have a hard time with it with bazzill
Just a thought
Jennifer

BUFFY - weight watchers! It works - not a stich of exersize and i am down 35 pounds since November. FEELS GREAT!!!
Jennifer

Me too. I have a really hard time with that font. But it is just so darn pretty.

Can I come to your house to scrap???!!! I need to show some of these lists to my DH who complains about my purchases and I think I only have 11-12ish carts!

SURE - come on over!!
I hide my carts in a dresser - so only about 10 are out at a time - my husband KNOWS i have a lot - but I also work fulltime and i have a father who likes to shop! :)
Jennifer

Yep, the Jasmine carts gives me fits at times too!!!!
Ok, off to feed the kids before they where out the hinges on the door.. what like they never eat.. oooh, here comes one again.... gee whiz.. I start finding good info for genealogy.. chatting w/ the girls here..and they want to interrrupt me...

i dont care for Jasime - the only thing i use it for is the photo corner
I can never get it to come off the paper without damaging it. And i am sure you will have a hard time with it with bazzill
Just a thought
Jennifer

I love Jasmine! It's so elegant! you do have to be careful when pulling the letters off but it's so cute.

BUFFY - weight watchers! It works - not a stich of exersize and i am down 35 pounds since November. FEELS GREAT!!!
Jennifer

I know, I need to do it but I'm not into the whole group thing. I do have the points at home thing but I get in such a rut with food, especially cooking dinner. I have no idea how to point homemade foods.
Tomorrow I start! Now that it's getting warmer I can take DD walking again. I want to join a gym and they just opened Work Out World near here but I would feel so out of place at a gym. But then I feel guilty for not being home cleaning, yada yada. the typical mom cycle.
I'd really like to lose 80 lbs total, who knows how long that will take! :rolleyes:

maybe not lose..but tone!!!!

I'd rather be toning!
13.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter