Michael's Cricut Cart sale tomorrow $39 each! :o)

Yep. I am getting Paper Dolls. The other carts that I really want, Michael's doesn't stock, so I am only getting the one.

The Michael's website lists which carts they sell in stores and Alphalicious is on the list.

Here's the list from the website

Animal Kingdom
Dreams Come True
Cutting Up
Paper Dolls
Happily Ever After
Going Places
Mickey and Friends
Making the Grade
Mickey Font
Fabulous Finds
Alphalicious
Printing Press
Walk in My Garden
ZooBalloo
Opposites Attract
New Arrival
Paper Pups
All Mixed Up
Base Camp
Beyond Birthdays
Celebrations
Christmas Cheer
Doodlecharms
Jasmine
Teardrop

Animal Kingdom √
Dreams Come True
Cutting Up
Paper Dolls √
Happily Ever After √
Going Places √
Mickey and Friends
Making the Grade
Mickey Font √
Fabulous Finds
Alphalicious
Printing Press
Walk in My Garden
ZooBalloo √
Opposites Attract √
New Arrival √
Paper Pups √
All Mixed Up
Base Camp
Beyond Birthdays
Celebrations
Christmas Cheer √
Doodlecharms
Jasmine √
Teardrop

√ = the ones I have. I think I need a Cricut intervention!!! :rotfl2:

I was doing some scout work at my Michael's today. I *think* I am going to get Animal Kingdom. I am less concerned about getting the font carts now that I have Sure Cuts Alot.

:rotfl2: I may be in worse "intervention-needing" shape than you!! The :) are the ones I have. Scary when you look at it in a list!! ( Note to self: don't think of the list!! :rotfl: )

Animal Kingdom :)
Dreams Come True :)
Cutting Up
Paper Dolls :)
Happily Ever After :)
Going Places :)
Mickey and Friends :)
Making the Grade :)
Mickey Font :)
Fabulous Finds
Alphalicious :)
Printing Press
Walk in My Garden
ZooBalloo :)
Opposites Attract :)
New Arrival :)
Paper Pups :)
All Mixed Up :)
Base Camp :)
Beyond Birthdays
Celebrations :)
Christmas Cheer :)
Doodlecharms :)
Jasmine
Teardrop

And I think I have several that AREN'T on the list!! :scared1:

Yeah!!! I've been waiting for this sale. :rolleyes1 I'm going to spend some money, and run up the credit card bill. At least I'll be adding more airline miles to cover our airfair for our Oct trip. Always a way to rationalize. :rotfl2:

Animal Kingdom √
Dreams Come True
Cutting Up
Paper Dolls √
Happily Ever After √
Going Places √
Mickey and Friends
Making the Grade
Mickey Font √
Fabulous Finds
Alphalicious
Printing Press
Walk in My Garden
ZooBalloo √
Opposites Attract √
New Arrival √
Paper Pups √
All Mixed Up
Base Camp
Beyond Birthdays
Celebrations
Christmas Cheer √
Doodlecharms
Jasmine √
Teardrop

I need that intervention too. I have ZooBalloo on the way in the mail along with Locker Talk and Stone Script. Other than that the only ones on the list I don't have are Beyond Birthdays, New Arrival, Going Places and Fabulous Finds. I also have 5 others not on the list. OMG.

Thanks for the info!!! I have my list in order and I've given it to my Mom since I can't make it to Michael's tomorrow. YEA!! I'm getting a new cartridge!!:woohoo:

Hopemax... & company
You do all realize that ACMoore will "PRICE MATCH" Michael's sale price:thumbsup2

I didn't realize how ultimately cute the Paper dolls cartridge is. It's a must have;)

Awwww. If you want I can purchase here in East and ship West:lovestruc

Or is that called "enabling":rotfl2:

oh i so have to go and check this out. my michael's never has a good selection. i hoping to find paper dolls.

Walmart price matches too don't they? Anyone know if Joann's does? I have a gift card for there and would love to be able to use it!!

Walmart price matches too don't they? Anyone know if Joann's does? I have a gift card for there and would love to be able to use it!!

WalMart does price match. :cool1: That's how I got my bug in the first place.:cool1: I scoped out the carts yesterday at Walmart, and they had didly squat.

I'm going to be really good with this one today. I do not NEED any cartridges. And I only have 6.

Have fun witht his sale ladies!

I'm so glad to see the list of what M's has..........makes me feel better about my decision NOT to go to the sale:). The only cart on the list that I kind of want is HEA, but I am going to wait until after our trip to see if I need it or one of the Pooh carts more:). The thing that is tempting me more is the 50% off Cuttlebug stuff, but I am trying to stay strong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter