Michael's Cricut Cart sale tomorrow $39 each! :o)

Animal Kingdom :)
Dreams Come True
Cutting Up :)
Paper Dolls :)
Happily Ever After
Going Places
Mickey and Friends :)
Making the Grade :)
Mickey Font :)
Fabulous Finds :)
Alphalicious :)
Printing Press :)
Walk in My Garden :)
ZooBalloo :)
Opposites Attract :)
New Arrival
Paper Pups
All Mixed Up :)
Base Camp :)
Beyond Birthdays :)
Celebrations
Christmas Cheer :)
Doodlecharms
Jasmine :)
Teardrop :)

Hmm. 18 out of 25. Thanks for saving me a trip to the store to see what they had! I can resist the ones I don't already have. Now I can stay in and scrap all day.

Thanks to all of you for the heads up on the carts. :woohoo: Since I just had the four carts that came with my Expression I needed to shop! LOL! I stopped at 3 though. I got the Mickey and Friends, Mickey Font, and Christmas Cheer. Unless there is an intervention I'll probably go back and get the Jasmine and Alphalicious. :rotfl: I think I am officially addicted!

I have completed three pages for the new grandson and I am working on a Disney book I should have finished 4 years ago!!

THANK YOU!!:banana:

Got there shortly after the door opened this morning. (I went to early church, so no problem there!) Picked up Opposites Attract and Doodlecharms. I'm set for carts now. (Though I don't have nearly as many as some of you!) I'll wait for Pooh to hit the stores and go on sale.

Wow! It was like the day after Thanksgiving or Christmas! I got to the Michaels about 3 minutes before opening and there were like 30 people outside! Not only did they have the cage, but the fixture that normally has the seasonal Martha items...one side and an endcap was just full of pegs with carts. But the ladies were all taking 3, 4, 5, 6 carts. I got my Paper Dolls, and my 20 rolls of ribbon (I need an intervention) and was out in less than 15 minutes.

I'm glad I went at opening though, because I don't know how long things will last.

I hit Michael's today too. I was the only one in the scrapbooking section too. In fact I was there two hours early:lmao: . I got so excited I forgot they opened at 10 instead of 9. I picked up four carts :Happily ever after, Dreams come true, Doodlecharm, and animal kingdom. I think I see a pattern here (disney). I already have the two Mickey's carts and have a total of 8 carts. I also picked up 5 spools of ribbon, two of the big Cuttlebug embossing folders and a very small black organizer bag. LOL

Hope dh doesn't see the 200.00 missing out of our account:rotfl2: I told him I was getting a couple of carts.

I got Cutting Up and Doodlecharms, as well as about 20 rolls of ribbon! I did get some activity books for DS, so it wasn't a completely selfish shopping trip. Let's hope DH doesn't inspect the credit card bill too closely this month!! :eek:

Here's the list from the website

Animal Kingdom:)
Dreams Come True:)
Paper Dolls:)
Happily Ever After:)
Going Places:)
Mickey and Friends:)
Making the Grade
Mickey Font:)
Fabulous Finds:)
Alphalicious:)
Printing Press:)
Walk in My Garden:)
ZooBalloo:)
Opposites Attract:)
New Arrival:)
Paper Pups:)
All Mixed Up:)
Base Camp:)
Beyond Birthdays:)
Celebrations:)
Christmas Cheer:)
Doodlecharms:)
Jasmine:)
Teardrop

:) = carts I have!!
Plus I have:
strech your imagination
Lockertalk
speaking of fall
speaking of school
speaking of winter
joy of seasons
george
stamped
planting schoolbook
tags, bags and boxes
my community
my world
50 states
printing 101

I THINK I NEED A SUPPORT GROUP! Cricut-annonomos ROOM 101 (who wants to join me)

BUT THAT WONT STOP ME FROM GETTING THE TWO Pooh CARTS!!
YES I HAVE A PROBLEM< the first step is admitting it!

Claire and I were there this morning when they opened at 10. There were only 4 or so people besides me waiting for them to open the door (although I only awited about 2 minutes). I got Doodlecharms, Christmas Cheer and Paper Dolls.:cool1:

I also bought Claire the Cuttlekids and a few dies. She is sitting there right now bugging me to open it. DH put her craft table that is normally in the corner of the kitchen in here next to mine, so we can scrap together. She is too cute!:cutie:

Here's the list from the website

Animal Kingdom:)
Dreams Come True:)
Paper Dolls:)
Happily Ever After:)
Going Places:)
Mickey and Friends:)
Making the Grade
Mickey Font:)
Fabulous Finds:)
Alphalicious:)
Printing Press:)
Walk in My Garden:)
ZooBalloo:)
Opposites Attract:)
New Arrival:)
Paper Pups:)
All Mixed Up:)
Base Camp:)
Beyond Birthdays:)
Celebrations:)
Christmas Cheer:)
Doodlecharms:)
Jasmine:)
Teardrop

:) = carts I have!!
Plus I have:
strech your imagination
Lockertalk
speaking of fall
speaking of school
speaking of winter
joy of seasons
george
stamped
planting schoolbook
tags, bags and boxes
my community
my world
50 states
printing 101

I THINK I NEED A SUPPORT GROUP! Cricut-annonomos ROOM 101 (who wants to join me)

BUT THAT WONT STOP ME FROM GETTING THE TWO Pooh CARTS!!
YES I HAVE A PROBLEM< the first step is admitting it!

Can I come to your house to scrap???!!! I need to show some of these lists to my DH who complains about my purchases and I think I only have 11-12ish carts!

Claire and I were there this morning when they opened at 10. There were only 4 or so people besides me waiting for them to open the door (although I only awited about 2 minutes). I got Doodlecharms, Christmas Cheer and Paper Dolls.:cool1:

I also bought Claire the Cuttlekids and a few dies. She is sitting there right now bugging me to open it. DH put her craft table that is normally in the corner of the kitchen in here next to mine, so we can scrap together. She is too cute!:cutie:

:rotfl2: Four people for me too. There was also a lady with her daughter there. :rotfl2:

I ended up getting Fabulous Finds, New Arrivals and Cutting Up. Along with $17 worth of ribbon and one cuttlekids die. $150 later. :rotfl:

For someone who isn't that crazy about her bug, primarily because I still have trouble cutting Bazzill which I use soley for cardstock, I bought 5 cartridges!! I got Dreams Come True, Happily Ever After, Fabulous Finds, Doodlecharms, and Alphalicious!

People were pretty aggressive right at 10 AM when I was there. I took the ones I wanted and a few extras to look at away from the rack. Then, I stood there and just watched people. Very entertaining!! They were carrying stacks!! The one that was mostly left behind was Paper Dolls, at my 2 local stores.

Just wondering...Do you all like Jasime cart.? Or, is the font too narrow to safely remove from the pad without damaging it?

So since so many of us bought ribbon, what kind did everyone get?

I've been buying the "spool of ribbon" (5/$1)the last couple of sales so now I have most of the colors in 1/8" and 1/4". Still a few more to pick up but they didn't have any left (like 1/4" black). And then I got a few rolls of the "dashes,dots,checks." ($1) I could have bought more but I was trying to be good (as if 20 rolls is good :rolleyes1)

So since so many of us bought ribbon, what kind did everyone get?

I've been buying the "spool of ribbon" (5/$1)the last couple of sales so now I have most of the colors in 1/8" and 1/4". Still a few more to pick up but they didn't have any left (like 1/4" black). And then I got a few rolls of the "dashes,dots,checks." ($1) I could have bought more but I was trying to be good (as if 20 rolls is good :rolleyes1)

I think maybe I need to go back and get some ribbon. I forgot!! LOL!! I like the new stuff that is sparkly.

I didn't use my 40% off coupon either. :eek:

:rotfl2: Four people for me too. There was also a lady with her daughter there. :rotfl2:

I ended up getting Fabulous Finds, New Arrivals and Cutting Up. Along with $17 worth of ribbon and one cuttlekids die. $150 later. :rotfl:

Were you by chance at the Voice of America one?

I went to the local Michael's at opening expecting a small crowd and had the store to myself for 20 minutes. :) The DH said I had a 1 cart limit (he's stifling my creativity, or taking notes for our anniversary later this week). After much debate I picked up walk in my garden, but the Mickey Font was calling my name.

Lease

I ended up getting Animal Kingdom and a bunch of cats eye ink pads. My store was very busy but they had a nice selection.

I got Alphalicious and Dreams Come True. The store was busy but not that particular aisle. There was a husband in my way though. :scared: Not my husband but a husband none the less. My man knows better than to get in between me and my bug. I also got the kids some scratch books and some rub ons for me. $130 later....:scared1:

I really want the Pooh ones though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter