MAY(be) we can get to 1,000 - May Scrapping Challenge

2 more for me. I've got this horrible sore throat bug and today - a rare day off - I don't feel like scrapping:headache: What a waste!:mad: Maybe I'll do some after lunch

ETA did 2 pages. Took me over an hour just to choose paper. Nuff for one day :rolleyes:

Hubby set up a TV in my scrapbook room so I have moved in! I have 7 new pages done since yesterday to contribute!:woohoo:

1 more for me tonight. It really has been a slow month. Hopefully I can pick up a little steam with all my favorite shows having their season finales over with. :happytv:

I did 2 last night, and 4 tonight, which gives me 8 for the month.

2 more for me this morning. I'm going to try to get more done throughout the day!:cool1:

11 more for me! :yay:

That'll be it for the month! Must work on putting together page kits
for Great American Scrap. Convention :thumbsup2

Marylee pixiedust:

3 more pages for me....unfortunately, I think I have hit a road block. We are sneaking off for a weekend getaway and DH won't let me bring my scrap stuff with me!!! That is sooooo unfair!!! lol. Oh well, I guess I will just have to make sure to take tons more pics to scrap later....

My DD and I put together a tinkerbell book for her yesterday. So I can add another 3 pages to my total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter