MAY(be) we can get to 1,000 - May Scrapping Challenge

I have 30 so far. Almost done with the preschool albums!!

2 more for me, 2 for KickyUK and 6 for ToraUK:thumbsup2 We've been busy this morning!

I have 10 so far for the month.
I'm in the middle of 2 more that I"m stuck on...then I should be able to crank more out....

16 more pages for me!! I'm now current on my 365 project w/ the exception of this week's (May 4-10s) photos! Woo hoo!!!!!

Total for the month is now 34!!!! :)

I know I'm late but I'm checking in with 2. Thank goodness for challenges!

8 pages for me today! YAY!

THankfully I have some time off this week, so I can really make a dent in the stack o' pics.

i was VERY productive on mothers day with several hours of uninterupted scraping time - i got 22 layouts done
thanks
jennifer

Wow, I've completed 22 pages so far this month. I'm working on an album for DS's teachers and overnight I cranked out a 10 pages for DS's Star of the Day "assignment." So, who really needs sleep anyway???

Put me down for 1. I have several more that have to get done for gifts so this is going to be a good scrapping month.

I'm jumping in with 8! Woohoo! I think that's as many as I did last month. Perhaps I can keep going.

I seem to only post on these challenges when I am making stuff for other people. I spent Sat-Monday working on a baby album for DH's cousin. I did

32 pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter