MAY(be) we can get to 1,000 - May Scrapping Challenge

4 pages for me tonight, and heading off to bed... I was a late comer to this challenge, but it definitely got me in gear.

I finished the month with 51 pages completed. I'm sure I'll get nowhere near that many done in June, time will tell.

I did 138 LOs this month (I was in a contest elsewhere, I'll never do that again! ;))

I did another 13 pages to finish this book tonight, bringing my total to 26 for the month. Nice job to those of you getting over 100! :banana::banana::banana:

23 pages in May for me! (AWMommy? how do you do 38 pages in a DAY? I am in AWE!)

my bad - The team actually made the 1000 pages for last month too, but I didn't get my act together and post my totals because I forgot to keep track of which was March and which was april. Where should I post that total so it gets counted in the year?

If you put it in the yearly thread Buffy or SIOH should see it- you can always pm one of them to take care of it but with it being the end of the school year it may take either of them a few days to get to it.

Rebecca

My final total for the month of May was 15!

And for all of you who did 100+ pages this past month, all I can say is....:worship::worship::worship::worship:

At last count with 183 pages. Congratulations!!!

See post #1 for all the totals. Over 1600 pages this month. AMAZING!:cool1:

Thank you, thank you! It's all because of the Queen of Scrap contest over at Scrap Matters. And the scary part is that I could've scrapped more if I didn't have to go camping last weekend!

I'll get the next month's thread up in a minute... I'll post it here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter