MAY(be) we can get to 1,000 - May Scrapping Challenge

I'm up to 25 for the month so far. I finished the album for DS's teachers and it looked great - had it printed up into a photobook at Wolf Camera on Friday morning for their lunchtime EOY party. (Unfortunately I found a major problem on one of the pages tonight - got the names of two of the children mixed up on. Now I have to figure out how to correct it without ruining the books.) I'm hoping to crank out another teacher album in the next 3 nights for DD's teachers. The good news is there aren't nearly the number of photos to sift through. Four thousand + is just a little rediculous.
Oops, looks like my total on the first page is a little high. When I posted this I had completed a total of 25 pages for the month, not 25 more than the last time I'd reported.

But since then I've completed another 12, so I'm up to 37 total for the month so far.

Please add 7 more to my total so far... I need to mat some photos and journal and I'll have a ton more done!!!

This puts me over my goal of 50 this month... :)

Make that 5 for me instead of 4... Wow a challenge likes this actually makes me do some work!

I finished up 4 today- AWM- I am getting yours ready to send to you with the tag swap.

Rebecca

Ok, I swear I am heading to bed so I won't an annoying newbie making 4 million more posts tonight... the first few were enough. Everytime I've thought I was heading to bed and done scrapping today, I got another burst of creativity. At least I have finally gotten a good start on my honeymoon album from 2006... :laughing:

Today, I completed 9 pages total. That includes the two or three earlier posts I made.

I've completed another 5 pages for a total of 42 so far this month. :cool1:

I did 4 tonight and got a lot of stuff set up to catch up on my 365 album. I'd like to work on my normal album a little this month to crank out some pages...I'm not getting anywhere close to my original goal.

I did 30 more pages this weekend..
12 in the Flat Stanley book (that still has some pages to do)..
18 were the kids' epcot paper bag books.. since the pages were 4 x 6.. I counted every 2 pages as one layout! I did 3 books last night w/ journaling (the kids told me what to write!)

3 more for me...losing steam...
I'm working on one now and have 2 more laid out.
I spent the whole weekend doing fun things and taking tons more pics...can't wait to work on more!

This has been a sad month for me to get any pages done! I completed 1 more page this past weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter