MAY(be) we can get to 1,000 - May Scrapping Challenge

Please put me in as well.

I managed to finish 4 pages this past weekend. Busy month with Prom but that should also help with some pages as I plan on taking a ton of pictures.

5 pages so far this month. :cool1:

I have 2 pages in progress on my table. If I can get off the computer soon, I can have them finished tonight. Just have to add eyelets for the new challenge.:thumbsup2

So far I think most of my Saturday is free, so I can get a few more done.:rolleyes1

I'm playing. I've got 4 pages completed for the month so far.

I am in for this challenge. I hope to get my Disney 2008 album completely done. For the month of May I have 3 pages so far! :cool1:

Looks like we are cranking out the pages this month! Way to go. Because of my work schedule, I will be updating each weekend. I am keeping up with a spreadsheet so keep on posting and I will pick them all up to get the totals.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Add 2 more to my total...:thumbsup2...not too bad for having daycare kids yesterday. :goodvibes

WOW! that's a lot when we're only just over a week in:eek:

I've done 4 more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter