May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves! Stealing the Magic..AGAIN!!! Panama Canal FL to CA!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
dinner:
Chicken Lasagna Roll-Ups

6 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1 pkg. (6 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Italian Style Chicken Breast Strips
1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Ricotta Cheese
1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
2 cups spaghetti sauce
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella
Cheese

PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Cook noodles as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain well

MIX chicken, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg and seasoning; spread 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each noodle. Roll up tightly; place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over roll-ups; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.

BAKE 30 minutes or until heated through.

Mmmm, sounds lovely.

I opt for the bulldogclip. Have used them before and they hold up well.

Lime Green with white lettering should work well for the lanyards. Any chance of getting the DCL logo on the lanyard with Disney cruise line?;)

Doug

I have it as a solid colour logo, I don't know that they will use it, but hey what file format would they need it in?

Pj

I am going to shred the chicken and add mushrooms, onions, green peppers to the sauce. I always have to V it up somehow!

:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: Just got an email from House party. It said that my package was delivered to the office at 10:24 this am and one of the massage therapists signed for it:banana: :cool1: :dance3: I am outta here and going into work now to check it out. I am so excited.

Off to take a nap, then out with co-workers to my favorite Mexican restaurant. Probably not a good idea because I did call in today, but one of them e-mailed me and asked if I was still coming, so I suspect they knew I'd show up anyway! ;) Just completely burned out and needed a day to relax. They'll get over it....life goes on. The office won't fall apart with me gone one day. My old boss will be all flustered without me, but he'll be fine. :thumbsup2

:cool1: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: Just got an email from House party. It said that my package was delivered to the office at 10:24 this am and one of the massage therapists signed for it:banana: :cool1: :dance3: I am outta here and going into work now to check it out. I am so excited.
Yippee! Enjoy! :yay:

great news Kaylee!!

Have fun Holly - mexican sounds great. Unfortunately, unless I cook it, we don't eat it much, Mexican and Chinese John doesn't really care for.

everyone needs a day off now and then...I am trying to save my PTO though for the trip! So no days off for me!

I'll need 96 hours...and at least the daycare gives credit days...both girls will get 12 credit days a pc. That helps. John rarely uses vacation, so I think he'll be fine. He gets three weeks plus personal days.

Maybe. Not sure. Bowling might be good. I've never had Tyler meet anybody I dated or wanted to date. Not sure about that.

Since she already did a sleepover at her girfriend's house, why doesn't he plan another sleepover for her at her friend's house, this time in advance so that he can work it out with your schedule too.

Since she already did a sleepover at her girfriend's house, why doesn't he plan another sleepover for her at her friend's house, this time in advance so that he can work it out with your schedule too.

OR....like most parents do, get a babysitter for her for one night. It can be worked out. Just tell him to get the ball rolling.

Off to take a nap, then out with co-workers to my favorite Mexican restaurant. Probably not a good idea because I did call in today, but one of them e-mailed me and asked if I was still coming, so I suspect they knew I'd show up anyway! ;) Just completely burned out and needed a day to relax. They'll get over it....life goes on. The office won't fall apart with me gone one day. My old boss will be all flustered without me, but he'll be fine. :thumbsup2

You needed the day off Holly. Enjoy your evening.

oh dear, they called from daycare and Haley coughed all during nap so she is miserable....I guess I am leaving early.

Well, I spent the day printing and deleting PMs for all the various lists and then I added more names to the master list and for today I am now listed out and will take a break. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped because the DIS was so slow and I needed to do the printouts first. It took forever! But we're up to 89 DISnames on the list with plenty more to add. That's not a count by person, just DISname. I can't work on it tomorrow coz it's bill paying day, but I'll get back to it next week and hopefully get it finished then. YEA!

I took a break and did some more treadmill and ballet barre work. I feel really great when I do that. I've got to keep it up. I don't feel like I have lost any more weight. I feel heavy and bloated.....even though I'm sticking to the diet food and exercising. I think we have to wait a little longer for the metobolism to come back to normal. In the meantime, I'll keep at it and eventually, I'll have to lose something. Thank goodness I have three more months. I'm going to need the time.

I know what you mean. After we had a loss in the family, it took a long time before my mother would venture out. We went out for dinner, and the waiter was very patient and caring with my mother, and we were touched by his kindness. As we left I made it a point to take the waiter aside, personally thank him, and give him and additional generous tip. It was well worth it.

How nice! I think small gestures make all the difference. I particularly like to use those moments as teaching moments for my kids, so that it has an impact on them as well!

What spa treatments are you all going to splurge on?

With my face being a problem I probably will stay away from facials, but I want massages!!!!!!!:)

Never had reflexology but it sounds good too.

They offered a back and foot massage in Dec. That was DELIGHTFUL!! We did that together as a couple.:lovestruc Bet that surprises you all!
:lmao: :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter