May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot sign my 4 year old son up for the ages 4 and older dolphin excursion. It says he is not old enough.........:sad2:

Don't freak out, easily said hard done. It's a special day and we your friends of the number 300+ will make sure you get in for your brunch. If we all ask about it then it WILL happen. Resistance is Futile. They are dealing with the DIS for heavens sake. :hug:

There could be someone who would swap your new reservation for theirs. Don't give up.

well, I did not get to finish booking excursions, I am completely locked out. Got Palo (yeah) but not all the sightseeing stuff.... oh well.....:rolleyes1

now I'm getting some thing silly about registering my child...

Well only 3 1/2 hours before we can call on the phone and tell them their website sucks!

Sorry there's been an error. Please correct the information below to proceed.

We're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Please call your travel agent or call (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET or weekends 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (-10020) Error

I am back in again, more fish watching....oops spoke too soon booted back out got back in AGAIN and now again more fish................................

If the fact that I havne't any luck for 5 hrs wasn't enough, now I'm getting this stupid message:

We're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Please call your travel agent or call (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET or weekends 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (-10020)

Which is complete B.S. because I've been on this whole morning, signed in trying to get ressies, now all of a sudden, it's telling me they have a problem with my reservation. This is really starting to make me P.O.'ed

Hopefully, get I even get through, perhaps in April, there'll be something left to sign up for.

is anyone getting on?

No.

Well only 3 1/2 hours before we can call on the phone and tell them their website sucks!

We're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Please call your travel agent or call (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET or weekends 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (-10020) Error

Just had a rant on the online survey but will also send an email.

Just got the See and Sea in Aruba confirmed!!!!!!!

Not a lot my 4 year old can go on so this means a lot to me!

got brunch 5/12 10:30, not what I wanted, but oh well, better than nothing

Bubba & Venetia what time did you do the Aruba tour? I picked 8:30am for ours.

Got another one this time for Castaway! Why can't it be this fast all the time? I mean we are 6 hours into this! :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter