Undercover Tourist hotel booking

kikismom

DIS Veteran
I have scoured the boards and can find a ton of information about buying tickets through Undercover Tourist but not booking a hotel reservation. I would prefer to buy my park tickets from Disney direct using gift cards from Target to save more. The rate for the hotel is amazing through UT, way less than booking direct. Any catches? It says I can cancel until the day before. It just seems to good to be true. I know they are a very reputable company but just wanted to see if anyone else has booked a hotel only reservation through them?

I booked a stay at Disneyland Hotel through them and saved $100+/night. Time will tell, but I have bought, returned and exchanged a lot of tickets through Undercover Tourist. They have always been great. I don't see why booking a hotel with them would be any different. It linked up with my Disney account just fine.

I have scoured the boards and can find a ton of information about buying tickets through Undercover Tourist but not booking a hotel reservation. I would prefer to buy my park tickets from Disney direct using gift cards from Target to save more. The rate for the hotel is amazing through UT, way less than booking direct. Any catches? It says I can cancel until the day before. It just seems to good to be true. I know they are a very reputable company but just wanted to see if anyone else has booked a hotel only reservation through them?
I booked several times through them (for WDW) and never had a problem.

Double check that the rate includes all the taxes. It often says you will owe more to the hotel once you get there for a city tax or something. I don’t know if UT is that way though.

Oh thank you for that advice. I booked it and it said no hidden fees. I am going to call the Marriot and see if they will rate match.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but how did you add your room to MDE? I got a confirmation from UT but not a Disney reservation number. Will that come later? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter