May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU! That's exactly what I needed! I have no idea how to proceed. Perfect! I'll do that. Well, the sips he's been having are probably only 1 oz I'd bet. Last one was 20 min ago I think.

Found something that makes him feel a bit better. I had a cold, wet washcloth I was putting on his forehead, and he took it and put it on his bare little hot feet. He told me it feels really good and fell asleep! At least he's not shivering cold anymore, so maybe that's good.

Hello Holly

Just a little note from me about your poor boy....I have been told by doctors and also learned it on my week long first aid course, that when you use a wet washcloth, dont let it be cold, but just a tiny bit cooler than normal body temperature....if it is cold, the body thinks it is going into a freezing environment, and raises its temperature to compensate...using a cold cloth could make your sons temp raise a bit more...sorry to jump in, just thought i would offer some advice I had heard... Hope he feels better soon!
Leanne from Sydney!:)

I cannot sign my 4 year old son up for the ages 4 and older dolphin excursion. It says he is not old enough.........:sad2:

We had this issue last year on the 7 day western - my DS was 4, my DD was 2. We booked directly through Dolphin Discovery - their minimum ages are 1 years of age. I HIGHLY recommen them - they were awesome and very customer service orientated!!! My kids had a blast and we got great video/pictures!

Oh Mary I'm so sorry. It has just been one awful mess. We think the DCL site is down at the moment so try later. I know you aren't bothered about dinner, but that on your anniversary is better than nothing and try for brunch another day. Then try againat the 75 day mark, then on the ship straight away.

Hi Marilyn.
I've calmed down a little now!
Still haven't caught up with all the problems people have had, but hope to sometime today.

I've booked brunch for the 18th instead. In between all the error messages of course! I think I know what may have happened - we saw the list with our original Palo reservation on it but then the system crashed before we got the confirmation. We've never booked Palo online before so didn't realise you got a confirmation number. We saw the reservation against the date and thought we were booked, so didn't worry that we couldn't get back into the reservation. Had we known, we would've persevered rather than going back to bed!

Can't book the excursion we were interested in (amphibian in Puerto Vallarta), which seems odd as I don't recall seeing anyone else expressing an interest in it. From what I could find online I think it's run by a different company to most of the other excusions, and I'm wondering if perhaps it isn't being offered after all. Still, I'll keep checking.

We can't try at the 75-day mark as we'll be in WDW. And as we're going from POR on the DCL bus, we won't have a hope of a booking on the ship.

Never mind. All that matters is that we'll be together on our anniversary. :lovestruc

I'm on the DCL website, it's running fine and relatively quick.
I could make pretty much any reservation - except the 2 things that I do want! :lmao:

Well you can celebrate your anniversary on 2 days now then. I'm glad you got something.

All righty 3:15 am and I'm going to bed, not thrilled with our palos dates, but I figured best to get something and try to adapt as we go along.

So, ladies for Tea. Our group, Me, Steph and Lori didn't get in on that date, anyone's husband offering up their seats that day? I figure my DH will offer beer to whoever is giving up for us :lmao: or he'll have to hear me crab for 3 months.....

I'll catch ya guys tomorrow what a night.

ok I need help here. I am trying to book my two kids into the kids dolphin excursion. It says ages 4-9. It blocks out my 9 year old, saying she is not the right age. Even when I try to book just my son it says I have to add at least one adult but my box is greyed out saying I do not meet the age requirements. What the heck do I do? Besides go nuts like I am

ok I need help here. I am trying to book my two kids into the kids dolphin excursion. It says ages 4-9. It blocks out my 9 year old, saying she is not the right age. Even when I try to book just my son it says I have to add at least one adult but my box is greyed out saying I do not meet the age requirements. What the heck do I do? Besides go nuts like I am

Hi...sorry for the trouble you are having...I have read about one of the kids adventures (dolphin kids in PV on the tour companys website) and it said 4 - 8 was the age limit...is that the one you are trying? Maybe Disney made a boo-boo? Cant imagine it after the EASY time everyone has had here. Perhaps a call to DCL to check ages with them?

Hope it works out..
Leanne

Good morning everyone! Lots of posting last night with your bookings. You've gone over the capacity for the thread so please start a new thread, link the two together and we'll close this one.

Thank you.

LInk to part FOUR is HERE

First Post is not pretty just copied and pasted from the first one in this post. Sure some things are outdated but I am not the one to update these things. LOL

Could have stayed in bed, got up at 8am and done these reservations.

I WISH I DID THAT

Have you been awake all night?

I feel as if I have been.:headache:

no wonder

Before I start my tirade - Good morning everyone!
(And please bear in mind I haven't had chance to catch up with last night's pages yet, although I'm aware lots of people had problems with reservations.)

I am absolutely fuming. :furious:

Was online at 5am, had trouble getting into our reservation. Eventually got into Palo's booking at about 0525 and booked brunch for our 22nd wedding anniversary on 17th May. Was happy about that. We saw the list which gives all the dates and lists what you've booked against them, and the Palo brunch was clearly on there.

Tried for shore excursions but gave up at 0600, and went back to bed, because we couldn't get back into the reservation at all.

Have just got into the reservation again, only to see that our Palo brunch booking has completely disappeared. And, of course, there is now no availability that day.

To add insult to injury, when I try to send a message about it to DCL via the website it just comes back with "Sorry, we cannot send your message at this time. Please try again later". I have sent an e-mail instead asking them to reinstate our booking, but I don't suppose they will.

I'm just so p***ed off about this. It was the only thing we were particularly bothered about booking, and we wanted the specific day, hence we got up at 5am on a Sunday to do it. And it was there, on the screen in front of us!

:furious: :furious: :furious:

Sorry, rant over. For now.

that how I felt it this early morning.

anyway, I went back to back at 9 am and feeling had a enough.

then I woke up at 10.30 am and give another try turn out prefect and smooth to booking it

I emailed to my friend that she is going to eastbound and I told her about it.

Scottishwee35

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter