May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got stuff....

It was all about waiting it out I think.

Which is totally stupid!!!

dinner 5/20 8:30pm
tea 5/15 3pm
brunch 5/12 10:30am

I'm still trying for brunch, gotta pee back in a minute

who was looking for hot stone? is it elemis aroma stone therapy? that one has a ton of availability

now I'm really going to bed

I couldn't sleep ... tried again (and Dave is on the other computer trying). We got our Palo dinner and now are trying for the last two excursions.

Keep the pixie dust sprinkling!!

:tinker: Karen

Mmm, still an odd silly thing happening. Was confirming my dinner reservation, but the error message came up about trouble with accessing info!!

Okay, I was able to book all my excursions, a Palo Brunch and then when I got to book my spa stuff, it kicked me out. Ugh!

Aaaagh, won't confirm. Ah well at least there is plenty of dinner bookings available.

So this is the latest in my attempts tonight.....

ERROR
We're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Please call your travel agent or call (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET or weekends 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (-10021)

I got stuff....

It was all about waiting it out I think.

Which is totally stupid!!!

dinner 5/29 8:30pm
tea 5/15 3pm

I'm still trying for brunch, gotta pee back in a minute

Ok you got dinner ressies 4 days after the cruise is over! Can I stay on the ship with you guys? :rotfl2:

well according to the last page I had I fell asleep somewhere around 2 am and just now woke back up so I am back at it trying for my excursions.

We have never been on an excursion on our other cruises so if we do not get them on this one it will not be a major loss but we were looking forward to them.

back to the fishies . . . . . .

ERROR
We're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Please call your travel agent or call (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET or weekends 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (-10021)

I'm getting that now too

ERROR

That's it. Does that mean we really have killed the site?:lmao:

I can't get back in either, but now I'm so mad and awake that I may as well try. I figure people will be back at it in the morning and I'll be dead then.

ERROR

I had that happen earlier on my DH's computer so I came over to my computer and it let me back on. I was able to book palo's brunch and dinner and then something happened and got that message that you got. Now it won't let me back on either computer. Off to try the boys computer upstairs....I just want to book one more thing!

I can't get back in either, but now I'm so mad and awake that I may as well try. I figure people will be back at it in the morning and I'll be dead then.

I am still wide awake with my Monster energy drink. So I will either get my ressies or die of a heart attack trying. :rotfl:

A survey keeps popping up in another window. I can tell you they really do not want a piece of my mind right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter