May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the latest in my attempts tonight.....

ERROR
We're having a problem with our reservation system that will prevent you from booking your vacation package or retrieving your reservation right now. We're sorry for any inconvenience. Please call your travel agent or call (800) 951-3532 weekdays 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. ET or weekends 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET and our agents will gladly assist you. (-10021)

I got the same thing right at 2am PST. Must be that they took the system down for maintenace! If that is the case, I am going to head to bed and try again when I wake up. Night to all, just in case!

My sweetie is sitting up with me in Wisconsin, while I book excursions... I was doing ok, then I got booted, now I get an error message that says my reservation can not be retreived right now.... ugh:surfweb:

Marilyn, wanna start the new thread for tomorrow, oops today?

ok that is it - I am back to bed - I will get up in a few hours and try again. I cannot keep my eyes open.

Good luck to everyone still staying up

Ok, I give in. Off to get dressed - it's 10.15am here on a bright sunny morning. Have some clearing up to do. No church today as I think I would fall asleep. John is off on his own.
Just want to thank you all for the entertainment that has kept the last 5 hours just about bearable.

Night everyone...this has been, interesting...hopefully we can all get the rest of what we want in the morning.

Well, it is now 5:14. At work we used to say ..."That which does not suck the life out of me, only serves to make me a stronger person." I am ashamed to admit that the fishes have won, and I am going to bed. I did manage to get 2 excursions,and Palo brunch. This is my first experience with booking things like excursions and Palos-not a good one. Our first cruise with DCL was already booked up when we signed on. Good night/morning and good luck. Vicki

Before I start my tirade - Good morning everyone!
(And please bear in mind I haven't had chance to catch up with last night's pages yet, although I'm aware lots of people had problems with reservations.)

I am absolutely fuming. :furious:

Was online at 5am, had trouble getting into our reservation. Eventually got into Palo's booking at about 0525 and booked brunch for our 22nd wedding anniversary on 17th May. Was happy about that. We saw the list which gives all the dates and lists what you've booked against them, and the Palo brunch was clearly on there.

Tried for shore excursions but gave up at 0600, and went back to bed, because we couldn't get back into the reservation at all.

Have just got into the reservation again, only to see that our Palo brunch booking has completely disappeared. And, of course, there is now no availability that day.

To add insult to injury, when I try to send a message about it to DCL via the website it just comes back with "Sorry, we cannot send your message at this time. Please try again later". I have sent an e-mail instead asking them to reinstate our booking, but I don't suppose they will.

I'm just so p***ed off about this. It was the only thing we were particularly bothered about booking, and we wanted the specific day, hence we got up at 5am on a Sunday to do it. And it was there, on the screen in front of us!

:furious: :furious: :furious:

Sorry, rant over. For now.

I will if it gets locked soon. They shouldn't remove this old one so I can at least wait till they close it. How many pages did we fill last night?

will they tell you that you will get locked out? How do you post the new link then?

I'm not sure how many, but I'm sure it wasn't fun.

It was 12 mn on page 212. Now is 272, so we filled 60 pages in just over 5 hours!!!:lmao:

(And please bear in mind I haven't had chance to catch up with last night's pages yet, although I'm aware lots of people had problems with reservations.)

Was online at 5am, had trouble getting into our reservation. Eventually got into Palo's booking at about 0525 and booked brunch for our 22nd wedding anniversary on 17th May. Was happy about that. We saw the list which gives all the dates and lists what you've booked against them, and the Palo brunch was clearly on there.

Tried for shore excursions but gave up at 0600, and went back to bed, because we couldn't get back into the reservation at all.

Have just got into the reservation again, only to see that our Palo brunch booking has completely disappeared. And, of course, there is now no availability that day.

To add insult to injury, when I try to send a message about it to DCL via the website it just comes back with "Sorry, we cannot send your message at this time. Please try again later". I have sent an e-mail instead asking them to reinstate our booking, but I don't suppose they will.

I'm just so p***ed off about this. It was the only thing we were particularly bothered about booking, and we wanted the specific day, hence we got up at 5am on a Sunday to do it. And it was there, on the screen in front of us!

Oh Mary I'm so sorry. It has just been one awful mess. We think the DCL site is down at the moment so try later. I know you aren't bothered about dinner, but that on your anniversary is better than nothing and try for brunch another day. Then try againat the 75 day mark, then on the ship straight away.

Don't freak out, easily said hard done. It's a special day and we your friends of the number 300+ will make sure you get in for your brunch. If we all ask about it then it WILL happen. Resistance is Futile. They are dealing with the DIS for heavens sake. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter