March Scrapbooking Challenge... Who's in this month

I have update the first post up to here- Please let me know if I have messed anything up!
S :)

Im in

although I only did 8 pages (4 I didn't notify the board) last month I have plans to do A LOT more this month.

I am in. I have to get 9 pages to get to the next level for the annual count. Hopefully, I will get a lot more done since I am caught up on swaps at the moment. :scared1:

I completed another 6 pages tonight. I have a better total for this month than both of the last 2 months combined.

Rebecca

Well, I got halfway to my Crop Champion status tonight. I completed 4 pages, and I have one page almost finished but I have to do some computer journaling tomorrow.

I was on fire last night!!! I did TWENTY more pages! I'm up to 26 for March!! already!

I got 6 pages done today--and I'm ahead on my CJ's!! Whoo-hoo!! Plus, that's 6 more than I got last month, so at least I won't be skunking it for March!! I'm hoping to get a few more done today, but I had to get rid of that zero!! ;)

Please count me in for March - I did 6 pages last night!

Me, me! I'm in, though I haven't done any pages yet this month. I know I'll get at least a few done in the few days because I have 2 CJs that I have to pass off sometime next week. Plus I'm nearly done with DNiece's counting album and I really want to get started on and ABC album for DS. (I'm forcing myself not to start on that until the CJs and DN's albums are complete!)

I got 6 pages done this weekend so far. Might try and do one more tonight, but not sure. I am on a roll!

All right!! I worked the rest of this afternoon--finally got around to more of those June 2006 pages. I have had the layouts planned out, but not put anything together until today. I got 19 more pages done, for a total of 25 today!! I may eventually get this trip finished! ;)

Please add me in. I want to get 50 pages done this month. That is my personal goal. I go in spurts. Right now, my scrap area feels cluttered so I am thinking a cleaning is in order. Or just get everyone elses stuff our of there:rotfl:

Three for me! But DH is on lates all week so if I can be very good and organised I might do well this weeek. That's IF;)

2 more for me last night.....I am officially ready to start our 2006 trip!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter