March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

Updated to here!! Way to go, everyone!!! I am DETERMINED to be on the board for March tomorrow night!!

Way to rock it!!! Check me on the totals/goals and make sure I've got it all correct! :thumbsup2

I'll play. Let's go with a goal of 18, I have about 10 to go to finish the current project. Then it's time to decide and plan for the next one. :lmao:

I have to set my goal low, low, low this month. Last month I got next to nothing done! We have a mouse trip tp plan for, so that is going to take a bit of time. Lets set my goal at 12 pages. :thumbsup2

You ladies are right...the swap pieces take over and getting the pages done takes a backseat! :lmao:

Okay it is not much of a goal, but my goal for this month will be the 8 pages that I did not get done last month to get me caught up to date, and to work on my swap items.

Cassey

Got us updated to here!! I think everyone's goals sound great!!

I got 2 pages done this morning, so I'm happy about that!

Update my Total to 7

thank you.....
3 more layouts and my son's 4th grade book is back up to date. Which is pretty AWESOME since he's in the 4th grade now LOL Last year I did 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade books.

Updated again!!

Way to go, Nutz4Disney, being in the current school year!! I can only dream of being that caught up!! ;)

11 more pages today:banana: I'm starting to like the CM Milestones album:rolleyes1 (now I've done the boring bit of typing and cuttting out all the captions and cutting papers to fit;))

I want to join. I need to finish my WDW scrapbook from 2010 and I want to do DS's 1, 2 and 3 bdays. And the 1st day of school for DD in 5k, 1, 2, 3 grades. I have a few more as well. I'll set my goal at 40. WOW, that's a big number! But this is my incentive!!

WOW!!! Y'all are getting it DONE this month!!! I'm hoping to have some "momma scrapping time" this weekend!!

I've got us updated to here!! Welcome, Jeniferdwn!!!

I finished 11 pages today!!

but the best thing is.................

I am done with 2010 album

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

6 for me and that's the heritage album done (and only one week later than planned!) :banana:

OK I am going to set my goal for 30 this month. My hope is that I can keep increasing my goals each month so I am always getting more and more done.

I'm in! I fell off the wagon last month, but I'll try to do better in March. I'll set a goal of 10 pages again.

Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter