March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

I am here! My goals are 31 pages and using 20 swap pieces. I would love to say my goal is 62 but that hasnt happened in the past 2 months so maybe if I keep it low it will happen. I have a few done but not ready to post yet.

Evening all! I'm on the board with 6 pages that I completed earlier this week. I spent today sorting photos and ordered few that I was missing. Tonight I will start planning the layouts/sketches and maybe by this time tomorrow I might actually get some photos on paper! ..................P

We're updated to here!!! Welcome all of our new goal-setters!!

Y'all are doing great!!

And a big WAY TO GO to those who have finished albums!!! Woohoooo!!!

Finally I got something done! I did 6 done today. That's more than the all day crop I went to last weekend.:confused3

thank you.....
3 more layouts and my son's 4th grade book is back up to date. Which is pretty AWESOME since he's in the 4th grade now LOL Last year I did 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade books.

My oldest is in 4th grade too, but according to the scrapbook, he's still in 1st...I need to get busy on that one!!

Steph

My oldest is in 4th grade too, but according to the scrapbook, he's still in 1st...I need to get busy on that one!!

Steph

Don't feel bad.....
I did Pre-k, Grade K and most of Grade 1 in 2008 (Zach was in 1st grade).
Then I did Grade 2 and Grade 3 in 2010 (Zach just got out of 3rd grade).
I took 2009 off of scrapping school books because I had 8 years of Holiday layouts to complete. I had about 100 pages of Holiday layouts completed when I was done.

Right now I'm 3 Christmas's behind but all other holiday I think are caught up. It's hard for me to scrap Christmas because there's so many photos to choose from.

I'm also behind with trips to Disney -- Need to do Sept 2004, April 2005, Sept 2010. I'm working on Sept 2009 now. I'm hoping to get 2009 and 2010 done this year.

I finished Sept 2005 Trip in 2007, Dec 2006 trip in 2008, Dec 2007 trip in 2010and Dec 2008 Trip in 2010.

I finished the 2006 Disney Cruise in 2008 and 2007 Disney cruises in 2010

See I'm a Scrapbooking mess LOL

4 please. Maybe just maybe I'll finish the current project this month!

Spent about 7 hours at my scrapping table today..... and have one completed page to show for it!!:rotfl2: That said, the page is SLAMMIN'! I totally scraplifted an idea off twopeas to create the title page for my 2010 WDW Mother/Son weekend book. I love the way it came out! And other than the background sheet (and the photo), it was all done with scraps!

I also got a bunch of layouts planned and sketched, so that was some progress.

So that puts my total so far this month at 7! ........P

Updated to here!!!

Pjilla--I'm thinking we need to see a pic of this slammin' page!!! Sounds awesome!!

I scrapped all weekend!! I got 25 pages completed! My 9yr old DD did some scrapping too. She got a table set up and all of her supplies collected and organized and she got 3 or 4 pages completed.

Updated to here!!!

Pjilla--I'm thinking we need to see a pic of this slammin' page!!! Sounds awesome!!

Well.... if I have a chance later I will post it. It will probably seem kind of just "okay" to most of you awesome scrappers, but for someone who is as "plain jane" with her scrapping as I am, it is totally fancy!! And I can even give credit to the original poster on twopeas cause I still got the link to the page! I'll try to get back later with a picture...................P

I have the first book of Denmark done so please put me down for 20
Thank you. Maybe I will make goal this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter