March 2011 Monthly Scrapping Challenge--Make March full of Luck, Love, & Scrapping!

OMG how sad I didn't even get one done this month - well least i know what to shoot for in April

Only 1 more completed last night. That brings my total to 69! Wow!!! this was fun, I'm glad I joined the challenge. April may be a slow month, I found 2 boxes of pictures that I need to sort through and my DDs softball season starts Saturday. Hopefully I'll still get a few done.

Nothing like squeaking in under the deadline. - 4 pages today, for goal+2! :woohoo:

P.S. - Two were summer pages. I refuse to believe it's going to snow here tomorrow. :scared1:

2 more for me. I'm happy with how many I got done this month.

Hi SIOH. Could you please change my total. I only did 42. I was hoping I could get 2 done before the end of the month, but it just didn't happen. Too much other stuff going on.

Okay..... so March was a TOTAL dud for me! I had very little scrapping time... and the time I DID have I ended up spending sorting photos and designing layouts.

Hopefully I can get more done in April... but we'll see!

See you all on the fresh April challenge thread (whenever it might get started!)............P

Ok, I am updating totals now... and will announce winner and hopefully they can get the next challenge started ASAP!

Winner with 112 is PrincessNancy96...

I will get the new thread started now! Everyone.. great job this month..and I hope to see all of you next month!!!

Yay PN96:woohoo: (PS we're still waiting for photos over on the swap thread:rolleyes1)

I got 4 more completed for a total of 21 yeah!!!!

updated...

Mazda ~ I have them on the camera... I will upload tomorrow and post them on Monday.. the kids have been on spring break and we just have been kinda "here".. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter