Marathon Weekend 2021

Seriously, what the hell? I've been sitting in the queue spinning since 9:45 and others are getting in and reporting things are sold out??? This blows.

I’m in for the half! My phone beat my computer even though I logged onto the computer queue a few minutes earlier. Here’s to hoping this race happens, it’d be nice to have something to look forward to!

Ugh... I finally got through on Chrome (last page I tried to go through). I get all the way through entering credit card, and then it tells me Dopey is sold out. Right after that, I get a notification from my credit card that it has been charged. So now, I guess I wait and see if I get an email confirmation???

Seriously, what the hell? I've been sitting in the queue spinning since 9:45 and others are getting in and reporting things are sold out??? This blows.
I think sometimes, if you click in before it really opens, it keeps spinning??? I don’t know - this could be me completely remembering wrong. I had one open before it opened, one opened 1 second after 9 CDT, and then I opened one on my desktop about 5 minutes later (which is the one that got in first) 🤷‍♀️

How did Dopey and Goofy sell out so fast? Dopey sold out while I was registering and Goofy was sold out when I got in the registration form. Got notice it was sold out after I entered my credit card information and clicked purchase.

I think sometimes, if you click in before it really opens, it keeps spinning??? I don’t know - this could be me completely remembering wrong. I had one open before it opened, one opened 1 second after 9 CDT, and then I opened one on my desktop about 5 minutes later (which is the one that got in first) 🤷‍♀️

I can see that, which is why I pulled up a new browser and incognito window to try again at about 10:05. It's still spinning too.

Frustrating - went thru the entire process for Dopey and then it said I was too late. Don't know how anyone could go faster.

I thought they had changed it to once you started your registration, it held your spot. I guess I shouldn’t have taken so much time entering proof of time and such...
Oh well, I guess I’ll try again next week!

I agree. I was able to get the marathon for my sister but missed out on the 5k for me and my mother. We were supposed to do the star wars but had to cancel and now couldn't get this today. Very disappointed, I wish they had given people who had to cancel for the star wars an early registration opportunity.

Can you sign up via the AP address next week, or do you have to log into the rundisney website directly?

That was crazy. Logged on at 9:44 and didn't get through until 10:20 when Dopey was sold out. Guess we'll wait to see what Tuesday brings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter