Marathon Weekend 2021

Well, darn. I wanted the half marathon only but that is not open.
Yay! It opened up!

Last edited:
I haven’t been on this thread in a while. I also haven’t ran in a while. No better way to motivate myself to run than to drop $200 on a race bib!
My kids have been quietly working all morning. Of course now as the time for registration gets closer they have all come out of the woodwork. Hoping they can stay away a bit longer so I can get this done (I’m also trying to register a friend for the 5k and 10k. I’m sure the half won’t sell out quickly, but I know her races will).

I'm still spinning, but I'm in the queue for Dopey. I didn't notice, but are you saying that the half didn't have a button to register? I'm gonna try to register my wife for that, but was going to that after attempting to get the Dopey.

Well, darn. I wanted the half marathon only but that is not open. 😭

I'd just pick a different button to get into the waiting room queue. Once you get into the actual registration process, you can pick your race. I would guess you could switch it to the half only then...otherwise I'd be shocked if they don't let you register early for that one.

In the queue for 10K! I'll add Marathon after if it's still there. Otherwise, I'll try it Tuesday.

i'm in the queue chrome 1 normal 1 incognito window.... this will be my first time doing this weekend if I get in (have done W&D and Star Wars prior)

Trying to register for my wife. Never done this before, it just keeps spinning around. Do I just let it keep doing that? Will I eventually get thru?

Trying to register for my wife. Never done this before, it just keeps spinning around. Do I just let it keep doing that? Will I eventually get thru?
I don’t think it’s really supposed to open for another 3 minutes. So i would guess everyone may keep spinning until at least then.

Yep, normal. It's putting us all in line while we wait for registration to open. Just leave that page open and don't refresh. It'll pop up to the race options when it's your turn!

Im still new to the Run Disney stuff. My first experience was going to be this years Star Wars half, and before it canceled I did sign up for this years Wine and Dine half. I dont think Im quite ready to commit to registering right now, how fast do these events fill up? It seemed like Star Wars stayed open a while but Wine and Dine went fast.

what i exptected,. Since my AP expired 2 weeks ago, and parks aren't open yet, it's not extended yet, so can't register yet :(

Are you actually locked out of the AP site or are you assuming you can’t register because of the expiration date? I’d try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter