Marathon Weekend 2021

10:22 FINALLY got in on the original browser window I started with, added the 10K and then Marathon, but kicked me out as the 10K sold out before I could pay. (Should've checked out for that first probably.) But I am IN for my second FULL! I'll try for the 10K on Tuesday.

Still spinning and I clicked at exactly 10am
Sounds like the 5k is sold out
Is there any chance that if I wait for the page to load, that there will be any space?

I agree. I was able to get the marathon for my sister but missed out on the 5k for me and my mother. We were supposed to do the star wars but had to cancel and now couldn't get this today. Very disappointed, I wish they had given people who had to cancel for the star wars an early registration opportunity.

You can try for the 5Ks on Tuesday with regular registration. That's what I'll do for the 10K I missed.

Can you sign up via the AP address next week, or do you have to log into the rundisney website directly?

Regular runDisney site, with the masses.

So yeah it was odd. I went in probably 20 minutes early. Spun for maybe 35 minutes. My wife logged into her account (which she didn't even know) probably 5 before 10. Somehow she got in before me and registered herself and then me. While we were putting in CC info, my computer finally let me in to register... but I could see where a few races were already sold out. I thought it was a waste for her to login and try and turns out that is the only way I got registered. Odd.

I think sometimes, if you click in before it really opens, it keeps spinning??? I don’t know - this could be me completely remembering wrong. I had one open before it opened, one opened 1 second after 9 CDT, and then I opened one on my desktop about 5 minutes later (which is the one that got in first) 🤷‍♀️
I think this as well, last time I was in early on two devices and went in after 10 on a third which got in first
Did the same today with the same result, in on two at 9:50. Went in on my third device at 10:01 and was in at 10:04, the other two were still spinning after I was all done registering

That is a good point. I wonder if they are limiting the number of slots to limit the number of racers as part of their virus preventative measures.
This is what I’m wondering too since this is the first weekend with registration open after all of this

Logged in at 9:30 and kept checking, started spinning at 10:00 and finally got into the site at 10:23 and all events except full marathon and castaway was shown as full. No dice today. :(

I also wonder how many spots are reserved for Club runDisney members now since certain tiers are guaranteed a race.

DH is perfectly Goofy, I have run the last four, and we were both going to sign up for it this morning. Never before have we been unable to sign up in AP day. We were online a couple of minutes before 10. (We each register for ourselves.) I stopped spinning first and saw that Goofy was already sold out. So it looks like Tuesday will be the big day.

I put the blame squarely on the Roving Goof Troop (TM) and all the fun that was had last year! :rotfl2:

Wow. That was disappointing. I was in queue 12 minutes early, multiple tabs in queue by 10:00:03, got through entering my cc info... and Dopey sold out. DOPEY. SOLD. OUT. What on earth?!?! I don't even know if I want to bother next week. I wasn't feel real sure it was a good idea to register in the first place, so maybe this is a sign? Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter