LIMEY Meet !!!! Aug 2007 !!!

LIMEY Meet 8/25/07 options

• Plan an evening meet after BBQ ends 9:30pm for those not attending

• Plan a daytime meet before BBQ but getting done in time for those keeping their ADR

• Instead of BBQ plan FREE Campfire & Movie (optional Trail's End dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Tara I think I am gonna do the Pirate and Princess Party the day we arrive... I can't get earlier reservations for Cape May on Friday and I have a feeling eating there may run too late so I think we will go on that Tuesday... Probably less crowded too... Just wanted to let you know...

Yes I - Ronnieam a nice person to offer MYself like that :rolleyes1 :teeth:

Ronnie You niceness just amazes me that you would offer to watch all the kidlets so your Limey Mama's can get a little break! I can't wait to give you some BIG :hug: in person for doing that!! :thumbsup2

Lookie, lookie what was in my mail!!!

Kathy,

I changed both of these to Pop century for you and have updated your client page to reflect this.

I did still request non-smoking, and noted the need for the refrigerator as well.

If you need any other changes, or have any questions please let me know.

Yahooo!!!

Looking at Trails End for Dinner that night and then the campfire, movie, pool and all of it!!!!:woohoo:

:woohoo: :yay: :woohoo: :yay: Kat I am soo happy for you !!!!!

Hey Tara I think I am gonna do the Pirate and Princess Party the day we arrive... I can't get earlier reservations for Cape May on Friday and I have a feeling eating there may run too late so I think we will go on that Tuesday... Probably less crowded too... Just wanted to let you know...
OMG...too funny that you wrote this. We just decided last night that Tuesday fits best into our schedule. We are eating in Narcoossee's that night anyway, and planned to do MK that night. Since it all fits, we were changing it. :lmao:

OMG...too funny that you wrote this. We just decided last night that Tuesday fits best into our schedule. We are eating in Narcoossee's that night anyway, and planned to do MK that night. Since it all fits, we were changing it. :lmao:

DPS minds think alike...:lmao:

Ronnie You niceness just amazes me that you would offer to watch all the kidlets so your Limey Mama's can get a little break! I can't wait to give you some BIG :hug: in person for doing that!! :thumbsup2

Okay, this has got to end somehow. How about you the kids on the days I'm at the parks, or I can take the kids on the days I'm not at the parks. Hmmmmm, sounds good to me.:thumbsup2

Yeah I got my PPP tickets today for August 21st... Now who's gonna join me? :teeth:

Was gonna put this up last night, but the Dis went down. Here what I have so far.

23RD CHECK-IN FT. WILDERNESS
24TH TBD-MORNING KIDS / EPCOT-EVENING (LE CELLIER 5:30PM W/ DA'BEARS)
25TH TBD-MORNING KIDS / MK-EVENING (MBYBBQ 6:30PM W/ LIMEYS)
26TH TBD-MORNING KIDS / TBD-EVENING KIDS(WCC 5:30PM W/ TERESA & MARY)
27TH TBD-MORNING KIDS / TBD-EVENING KIDS
28TH CHECK-OUT FT. WILDERNESS

I'll let you all know the rest as I get to it; including water parks.:thumbsup2

Okay, this has got to end somehow. How about you the kids on the days I'm at the parks, or I can take the kids on the days I'm not at the parks. Hmmmmm, sounds good to me.:thumbsup2

Let me know if this is ok for you :rotfl: :lmao:

or we could just sneak off to play in the parks and leave all the kids with their own parents - oh wait I can't sneak off I am one of the parents.. LOL

Here is what I have so far.

Arriving at Pop 8/23 late. Gotta get the room 1 more night as I have it from the 24 - 9/2

Friday:? May get an exxtra ticket or just hang around:confused3 Pirates & Princess that night I hope!
Sat: dinner Trails End 6:30
Mon: WCC is booked solid...will check for late lunch if they do that:confused3
Tues: Teppanyaki 4:45
Wed: Crystal Palace 5:55
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

so any ideas from anyone. I know ya'll say LeCelliar, Kona, Boma... Any suggestions? I bet we can only get LeCeliar for lunch now but who knows. Still not sure of what parks when, will take suggestions on that also.

We are SO going!!!

Arriving at Pop 8/23 late. Gotta get the room 1 more night as I have it from the 24 - 9/2

Friday:? May get an exxtra ticket or just hang around:confused3 Pirates & Princess that night I hope!
Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

so any ideas from anyone. I know ya'll say LeCelliar, Kona, Boma... Any suggestions? I bet we can only get LeCeliar for lunch now but who knows. Still not sure of what parks when, will take suggestions on that also.

We are SO going!!!

I have been to all three of those places. We ate at LeCelliar on Easter Sunday for lunch and loved it. People say it's pricey, but I didn't find it any more pricey than anywhere else for lunch.....that is at a sit down restaurant anyway. I love the Boma:love: because I love Animal Kingdon Resort. It is a great place to eat and then spend time at the resort and seeing the animals. Very Cool. They only do breakfast and dinner. I like Kona, but it is where we eat when we can't get a ressie anywhere else. It's good, but not my top favorites. Another place that you almost can always get a ressie for dinner is the Grand Floridian Cafe'. American food and is very reasonable in pricing. You can get anything from a burger to a nice steak dinner. Another way to see a beautiful resort.

I hope I was of some help.

Let me know if this is ok for you :rotfl: :lmao:

Thank you RONNIE for being so generous with your time! I'm gonna even slip some extra green your way--- lime green that is--- all the lgmh's you can want! :goodvibes

Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

We are SO going!!!

YEAH!!! :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

Ahhhh, you is always so helpful!!!! :hug:

Thurs:
Fri:
Sat:

We are SO going!!!

Well if you do the PPP you can get into MK at 4:30 that day... So you can hang at the hotel during the day or do DTD.... You shouldn't need an extra day ticket if you do PPP... Keep us updated...

I have been to all three of those places. We ate at LeCelliar on Easter Sunday for lunch and loved it. People say it's pricey, but I didn't find it any more pricey than anywhere else for lunch.....that is at a sit down restaurant anyway. I love the Boma:love: because I love Animal Kingdon Resort. It is a great place to eat and then spend time at the resort and seeing the animals. Very Cool. They only do breakfast and dinner. I like Kona, but it is where we eat when we can't get a ressie anywhere else. It's good, but not my top favorites. Another place that you almost can always get a ressie for dinner is the Grand Floridian Cafe'. American food and is very reasonable in pricing. You can get anything from a burger to a nice steak dinner. Another way to see a beautiful resort.

Thanks Nsalz. I love getting other opinions. I am ging to try and get hubbies for new places.

We would love to dine near you <hint, hint> so when & where?:yay:

Thanks Nsalz. I love getting other opinions. I am ging to try and get hubbies for new places.

We would love to dine near you <hint, hint> so when & where?:yay:

Kat check out one of T's post on Page 1 she has all of our dining ressies color coded and everything.. Take a peek and see where you can join up with some of the others during the free dining - don't wait too long to try and get ADR's or you might not get them..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter