LIMEY Meet !!!! Aug 2007 !!!

LIMEY Meet 8/25/07 options

• Plan an evening meet after BBQ ends 9:30pm for those not attending

• Plan a daytime meet before BBQ but getting done in time for those keeping their ADR

• Instead of BBQ plan FREE Campfire & Movie (optional Trail's End dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Okie Dokie

Plans right now for us

Sleeping in (pirate: &princess: Party the night before)
Swimming
Most Likely Trail's End dinner then Campfire and Movie
(but I will let the kidlet's choose if they want the BBQ)
Pop pool to hang with peeps

Okie Dokie

Plans right now for us

Sleeping in (pirate: &princess: Party the night before)
Swimming
Most Likely Trail's End dinner then Campfire and Movie
(but I will let the kidlet's choose if they want the BBQ)
Pop pool to hang with peeps

:confused3 :confused3 How are you gonna do this if you have my Nick and Em? Remember they are early risers...:teeth:

:thumbsup2 Well said Ronnie....Like I said I will do anything since we have made no plans yet. But I will have to know soon, because hubby is letting me(I think) set up this short vacation just so I can go meet my limey friends. So the sooner the better.

:eek: :eek: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :) :upsidedow :woohoo: Hope that wasnt suppose to be a suprise!

:eek: :eek: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yay: :yay: :dance3: :dance3: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :) :upsidedow :woohoo: Hope that wasnt suppose to be a suprise!

Cover your eyes...you never saw this....just don't tell daddy

:eek: Ack!!! Quickie dinner, ofcourse (Fast, Insults, cover Tot_P's ears....ah, eyes....whatever!!!;) )

Ok - off to have a quick...no,..... a TOTALLY CALM shower!
I love showers...

I like meeting at the POP idea also. Most probably won't get there until 10:00 p.m. though. Am I right? Does the bbQ go until 9:30?.

Cover your eyes...you never saw this....just don't tell daddy

I love showers...

I like meeting at the POP idea also. Most probably won't get there until 10:00 p.m. though. Am I right? Does the bbQ go until 9:30?.

Yes but we will be there to help you NOT get lost when you go to get another glass of wine...

My Saturday plans are checking out of Pop, and checking into our timeshare. Then I think we will be having REAL food. Meaning, I'm going to cook a feast made with REAL food. :lmao: Can you tell I have issues with eating out etc. I'm hoping to hit up Wet N Wild that day or late afternoon. If by chance we plan to meet up at Pop, possibly only Josephine and I will go. Kids and DH's most likely will be asleep. Depending on what goes on, not sure if Jo will want to stay in because they are driving back to NJ the next day. Or just hang at the lounge and do the Dive in Movie. She talked about doing something like that, since the resort has all those nifty things.

Here are my plans...

-Get up early and head to AK (grab breakfast at the entrance).
-Lunch is undecided (something light due to the BBQ later on).
-Around noon I'll head to MK.
-Head back to camp before Dinner.
-A little before 6 I'll head to the BBQ area.
-I'm open from here on out.:thumbsup2

Here are my plans...

-Get up early and head to AK (grab breakfast at the entrance).
-Lunch is undecided (something light due to the BBQ later on).
-Around noon I'll head to MK.
-Head back to camp before Dinner.
-A little before 6 I'll head to the BBQ area.-I'm open from here on out.:thumbsup2

You have to be there earlier because who's gonna chase my kids on the playground while I stand in line to get us good seats at the bbq? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter