LIMEY Meet !!!! Aug 2007 !!!

LIMEY Meet 8/25/07 options

• Plan an evening meet after BBQ ends 9:30pm for those not attending

• Plan a daytime meet before BBQ but getting done in time for those keeping their ADR

• Instead of BBQ plan FREE Campfire & Movie (optional Trail's End dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah cause they are saying hours wiat if you don't have adr's. Wasn't it like after 9 for a walkin at 6 at pT 50's T? I jsut know others are psoting that there are no sit downs without ADR unless you are 1 or 2 and still have to wait.

Hope you can go some...or can we take ToT P with us? hee hee:scared1:

I don't remember I was chasing after kids the whole time remember... Hey Nsalz just copy my resv.. and get the same times so the gals can chase after the kids this time and you and i can do :laundy:

I don't remember I was chasing after kids the whole time remember... Hey Nsalz just copy my resv.. and get the same times so the gals can chase after the kids this time and you and i can do :laundy:

:thumbsup2 :dance3: :laundy:

OK we need to start picking dates for very late evening meets by the pool... Michelle did ya find out if you can change the poll?

I just thought I would let everyone know, that due to personal circumstances I will only be making the trip for the one week. We are definitely not doing the second week, its not in the cards anymore. For the most part, I have already set out what my plans are, and if I haven't said what my evening plans are let me know. Since next year, I will most likely NOT be going to WDW I want to make the most of this trip. :thumbsup2

I just thought I would let everyone know, that due to personal circumstances I will only be making the trip for the one week. We are definitely not doing the second week, its not in the cards anymore. For the most part, I have already set out what my plans are, and if I haven't said what my evening plans are let me know. Since next year, I will most likely NOT be going to WDW I want to make the most of this trip. :thumbsup2

I see I totally have your ap's screwed up. I have you going to Mama's melrose on 2 days... When you have time can ya redo your plans so i can fix it? Thanks...:flower3:

I see I totally have your ap's screwed up. I have you going to Mama's melrose on 2 days... When you have time can ya redo your plans so i can fix it? Thanks...:flower3:

I have no AP's that Friday, which is the 24th!

OK peeps updated the front page lots if there are things you want me to add or delete either post it or pm me...

Okay, so hopefully this post has all the information needed so you can update the first page! I finally made all my ADRs last night, so here we go:

We're staying at POP from 21st Aug - 4th Sept

Our party is: Me, sister (PlutoDisney) and mum

Going to PPP on: 28th August

ADRs:
23 Aug - Princess Storybook - 9:50am (i think!)
24 Aug - Crystal Palace - 8:25am
25 Aug - Hoop Dee Doo Revue - 7:15pm
26 Aug - Donald's Breakfastasaurus - 8:30am
27 Aug - Hollywood & Vine - 8:30am
28 Aug - Plaza Restaurant - 5:45pm
29 Aug - Chef Mickeys - 10:30am
30 Aug - Sci-Fi - 7:30pm
1 Sept - 1900 Park Fare - 8:35am
2 Sept - Cinderella's Royal Table - 8:25am
3 Sept - Rose and Crown - 6:30pm
4 Sept - Planet Hollywood - 2pm

Hi,

I wanted to pop in and add my information to the thread.

My son (15) and I will be at POP August 22- September 4.

OK, here's what I have planned so far. ( I don't how times it will change between now and them )

August 22 Check into PC , MGM
August 23 MK (AM) Epcot (PM)
August 24 MGM
August 25 AK
August 26 check in and out of PC(I hope will be able to keep the same room)MK
August 27 AK(AM) MGM (PM)
August 28 Epcot (AM) Pirate Princess Party
August 29 Water park (AM) AK/DisneyQuest (PM)
August 30 MK
August 31 DisneyQuest (AM) Epcot (PM)
September 1 MGM (AM) MK (PM)
September 2 MK
September 3 AK(AM) MGM (PM)
September 4 Check out , Epcot, fly home
September 5 SLEEP ALL DAY

I'm sure one of our MK days will be changed to US/IOA and one will be changed to a water park day. My has decided he wants to do both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.

I'll post our ADRs in a bit.

Off to read the rest of this thread.:surfweb: :dance3:

HI P89! Hope you have a great weekend! :goodvibes

Okay, so hopefully this post has all the information needed so you can update the first page!

Hi,

Hope we all can get together some time during the week!

Okay, so hopefully this post has all the information needed so you can update the first page! I finally made all my ADRs last night, so here we go:

We're staying at POP from 21st Aug - 4th Sept

Our party is: Me, sister (PlutoDisney) and mum

Going to PPP on: 28th August

ADRs:
23 Aug - Princess Storybook - 9:50am (i think!)
24 Aug - Crystal Palace - 8:25am
25 Aug - Hoop Dee Doo Revue - 7:15pm
26 Aug - Donald's Breakfastasaurus - 8:30am
27 Aug - Hollywood & Vine - 8:30am
28 Aug - Plaza Restaurant - 5:45pm
29 Aug - Chef Mickeys - 10:30am
30 Aug - Sci-Fi - 7:30pm
1 Sept - 1900 Park Fare - 8:35am
2 Sept - Cinderella's Royal Table - 8:25am
3 Sept - Rose and Crown - 6:30pm
4 Sept - Planet Hollywood - 2pm

Awsome I am going to update the front page now... BTW can we get a name? I'll put it on the meet post... Thanks

Hi,

My son (15) and I will be at POP August 22- September 4.

OK, here's what I have planned so far. ( I don't how times it will change between now and them )

August 22 Check into PC , MGM
August 23 MK (AM) Epcot (PM)
August 24 MGM
August 25 AK
August 26 check in and out of PC(I hope will be able to keep the same room)MK
August 27 AK(AM) MGM (PM)
August 28 Epcot (AM) Pirate Princess Party
August 29 Water park (AM) AK/DisneyQuest (PM)
August 30 MK
August 31 DisneyQuest (AM) Epcot (PM)
September 1 MGM (AM) MK (PM)
September 2 MK
September 3 AK(AM) MGM (PM)
September 4 Check out , Epcot, fly home
September 5 SLEEP ALL DAY

I'm sure one of our MK days will be changed to US/IOA and one will be changed to a water park day. My has decided he wants to do both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.

I'll post our ADRs in a bit.

Off to read the rest of this thread.:surfweb: :dance3:

I will add it to the first page.. BTW what is your name? I would like to add it to the meet post if you don't mind...

stinkerbelle's mom said:
Hope we all can get together some time during the week!

Yeah! That would be good! There's quite a lot of us going that last week of August now, isn't there?!

crossfamily said:
Awsome I am going to update the front page now... BTW can we get a name? I'll put it on the meet post... Thanks

I'm Elizabeth, sister is Catherine, mum is Val :D *looking forward to the LGMHs too!* :rotfl:

Hi everyone.

It will be me, and my two boys 13 & 5. Plus my mom & dad.

Here is our itinerary:

Arrive early Aug 27th - MK early. Mgm @ night. Ohana's dinner 9:10 p.m.
August 28th - Epcot - Lecieller' 8:10 p.m.
August 29th - Animal Kingdom - Boma' 8:30 p.m.
August 30th - Magic Kingdom - Eating at Kona' for breakfast. Dinner Crystal Palace. 6:50 p.m.
August 31st - Epcot - Raglan Rd 7:00 p.m.
Sept 1st - Dont really know. But, having Wolfgang pucks for dinner. 6:50 p.m. We have a 10 day park hopper ticket, so whatever the boys want to do. I may let them sleep a little later, too this day.
Sept 2nd - Magic Kingdom - Ohana' 9:10 p.m.
Sept 3rd - Ak day, Mgm @ night - Lecieller' 7:10 p.m.
Sept 4th - Epcot - Spoodle's 7:00 p.m.
Sept 5th- I dont even want to think about this day. We go home.:sad1: :sad1: :sad2:

Melissa

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY EVERYONE!!

Hey all. Got more dinner ressies, though who knows if they will stay!

Arrive late 8/23. Plane arrives at 8:35 pm so ya'll can figure it will be closer to 10 when we get in, I betcha!

Thurs & Friday are our free days... no tickets yet. Gonna figure that out though and see what is going on.

Friday 8/24 Pirates & princess. So we will enter MK at 4:30.
Sat 8/25 Trails end dinner and meet limeys. 1st day of park tickets

Boma - 8/26 5:50 pm. Can't get into WCC until after 8:30pm!!:scared1:
Teppanyaki - 4:45pm 8/27
Crystal Palace 5:55pm 8/28
WCC - Lunch 2:40 pm 8/29
leCellier lunch 11:50 am 8/30
Chef Mickey's breakfast 8/31 9:20 am

So is lunch at Wcc & LeCellier as good as dinner? And Breakfast at Chef Mickey's, guess I should ask ToT P, eh?

I still have Sat to book. Any ideas from anyone? kat

I had lunch at WCC the last time we went and still had lots of fun...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter