LIMEY Meet !!!! Aug 2007 !!!

LIMEY Meet 8/25/07 options

• Plan an evening meet after BBQ ends 9:30pm for those not attending

• Plan a daytime meet before BBQ but getting done in time for those keeping their ADR

• Instead of BBQ plan FREE Campfire & Movie (optional Trail's End dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.
While not directly related...

I was in Home Depot and saw two colors that could pass for lime green. I don't have them on me, but one was Alien something or other. Does anyone know what the real name of the color is? Also, is there an official orange for "Unplugged" ears?...would they be labeled DUMH? I want to represent when my DW and I are there Aug. 12-18th! :thumbsup2

While not directly related...

I was in Home Depot and saw two colors that could pass for lime green. I don't have them on me, but one was Alien something or other. Does anyone know what the real name of the color is? Also, is there an official orange for "Unplugged" ears?...would they be labeled DUMH? I want to represent when my DW and I are there Aug. 12-18th! :thumbsup2

"Alien Green" is the official color..

crossfamily said:
Your not dumb you got it right I just refer to it as the big pool.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Did you still want me to leave you those lgmh's at the desk?

Oh, yes please! I keep meaning to PM you so you have time to get so, but i keep forgetting! :lmao: So, we'll see you by the 'big pool' sometime after dinner on the 25th! haha :lmao: :goodvibes

I just found my way back to this thread! Can't believe I lost it :( SUPER SAD...Anyway there is still time before the trip.

I am doing the P&PP on the 24th and it seems I have the same ADR as VA on the 30th (Both @ Coral Reef @ 5:30) and close ADR's for CP with Kathy on the 29th.

HOPEFULLY I'll have some Limey meet-ups at some point!

Cool, we have paper tickets to P&PP on the 24th. Look for an ECV & a wheelchair or young man on arm crutchs, not sure what he will use then. A little princess in cinderella blue andan gangly pirate. Then me, the one with all the cameras!!

Yeah for CP!! that will be cool. If we haven't met yet, look for a real BIG dog drooling over the prime Rib. That willl be my hubby!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter