LIMEY Meet !!!! Aug 2007 !!!

LIMEY Meet 8/25/07 options

• Plan an evening meet after BBQ ends 9:30pm for those not attending

• Plan a daytime meet before BBQ but getting done in time for those keeping their ADR

• Instead of BBQ plan FREE Campfire & Movie (optional Trail's End dinner)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone.

It will be me, and my two boys 13 & 5. Plus my mom & dad.

Here is our itinerary:

Arrive early Aug 27th - MK early. Mgm @ night. Ohana's dinner
August 28th - Epcot - Lecieller'
August 29th - Animal Kingdom - Boma'
August 30th - Magic Kingdom - Eating at Kona' for breakfast. Dinner Crystal Palace.
August 31st - Epcot - Raglan Rd
Sept 1st - Dont really know. But, having Wolfgang pucks for dinner. We have a 10 day park hopper ticket, so whatever the boys want to do. I may let them sleep a little later, too this day.
Sept 2nd - Magic Kingdom - Ohana'
Sept 3rd - Ak day, Mgm @ night - Lecieller'
Sept 4th - Epcot - Spoodle's
Sept 5th- I dont even want to think about this day. We go home.:sad1: :sad1: :sad2:

Melissa

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY EVERYONE!!

Do you have the times for your adr's... I will add you to the front.. BTW are you staying at POP? Glad you dropped by...

Won't be able to make it to a meet on the 25th, but may get to meet some. My mom and I will be arriving at POP on the 28th and staying till Sept 1.

Here is our itinerary:
28th: Arrive and settle in. ADR = Cap'n Jacks 8:00pm
29th: AM MGM, afternoon AK (gonna do emh at AK). ADR = Maya Grill 9:00pm
(will probably get a little late start that morning as we are going to wait for ecv to arrive.... they say that they deliver by 9am but may keep us from arriving at parks by 9am)
30th: All day MK (including am EMH, if we wake early enough) ADR = Plaza Restaurant 6:10pm
31st: (My Birthday) We are gonna spend the whole day at Epcot. ADR = Coral Reef 5:40pm
1st: Pack up our belongings and use our last Counter Service meal for breakfast at Everything Pop before hitting the road.

We chose not to do any PPP... there will be enough for us to do!

CrossFamily,

Hiya, yes. I am staying at the Pop, and I cannot wait!!I revised my ressies, with times. As I will not be arriving until the 27th. I will also miss the meet on the 25th. August, cannot come fast enough!:goodvibes

Maybe we should have 2 meets!!! The 25th, and then perhaps one at the very beginning of sept, since those who won't be there until after 25th seem to be there til the beginning of Sept? I dunno, just a thought and throwing it on out there!

Twilightzone. Good idea!! But, then I wont get to meet Shhhq, How about the 30th. Somewhere in the park. I know me, and Shhhq will be in MK That day. I dont know about later by the pool, as we will likely get back late. As, I was going to view Wishes, that night. Everyone else chime in with ideas??:confused3

Aw, we're going to Universal on 30th, then back to MGM for evening meal, then chill at hotel, so might have to pass on that one :goodvibes But, the ideas and thinking don't stop here, well they do for me temporarily cos I'm going to bed! :lmao:

Ok well we will have to think of something. Anyone else, with ideas?? Or will it be a meet at the Pop bus stops in the early a.m. I know, I am silly.lol

Twilight, I love Universal. I wish I could go this year. I absolutley love the Mummy Ride. I must have ridden it like 10 times in one day. I wish I was there now. I am kind of sad. I cannot go this year. But, it is not going to happen. So, I will just wait patiently until 2008. When I get to go back.:goodvibes

I had lunch at WCC the last time we went and still had lots of fun...

Cool! Thanks and maybe we can do something together. We are at Teppeniki real close. HAve you heard anything more about there opening? I heard Sushi... Sure hope that's not all!!

Cool! Thanks and maybe we can do something together. We are at Teppeniki real close. HAve you heard anything more about there opening? I heard Sushi... Sure hope that's not all!!

I :love: sushi... MY bil introduced it to me when he was living with me last year...

I will get on sometime tomorrow and update the first page.. I have been so busy.. Tomorrow hopefully will be better..

I just found my way back to this thread! Can't believe I lost it :( SUPER SAD...Anyway there is still time before the trip.

I am doing the P&PP on the 24th and it seems I have the same ADR as VA on the 30th (Both @ Coral Reef @ 5:30) and close ADR's for CP with Kathy on the 29th.

HOPEFULLY I'll have some Limey meet-ups at some point!

Hi! I have only just found this thread, but we arrive @ POP aug 27th so it looks like we will miss the meet too :(
anyhow, I will add my itinery to the list!

aug 27 -check in-arriving late so no plans
aug 28th- MGM - 50's Pt 3.30 then Pirates/princesses party
aug 29th - Epcot- San Angel Inn 6pm
aug 30th - MK- CRT breakfast 9.45am
aug 31st - Blizzard beach, then Spirit of aloha @ poly 8pm
sep 1st - AK then Boma 6pm
sep 2nd - daytime @ pop resort then epcot 9 dragons 7pm
sep 3rd - MGM then Fantasmic dinner show Hollywood & vine 6pm
sep 4th - shopping @ Florida Mall then epcot Le cellier 5.50pm
sep 5th - day out to cocoa beach
sep 6th - Typhoon Lagoon then Mickey's bybbq 6.30
sep 7th - nothing planned yet!
sep 8th - Supercalifragilistic breakfast @ GF cafe 9.30am, then
trail's end for dinner followed by campfire and movie @ FW
sep 9th - DTD, then BBB appointment @ 3pm, then MK, then CRT dinner
@ 7.40pm
sep 10th - check out :sad1:

If anyone has plans that will coincide with mine, I would love to meet :)
p.s. please add me to the list :goodvibes:

Hi! I have only just found this thread, but we arrive @ POP aug 27th so it looks like we will miss the meet too :(
anyhow, I will add my itinery to the list!

aug 27 -check in-arriving late so no plans
aug 28th- MGM - 50's Pt 3.30 then Pirates/princesses party
aug 29th - Epcot- San Angel Inn 6pm
aug 30th - MK- CRT breakfast 9.45am
aug 31st - Blizzard beach, then Spirit of aloha @ poly 8pm
sep 1st - AK then Boma 6pm
sep 2nd - daytime @ pop resort then epcot 9 dragons 7pm
sep 3rd - MGM then Fantasmic dinner show Hollywood & vine 6pm
sep 4th - shopping @ Florida Mall then epcot Le cellier 5.50pm
sep 5th - day out to cocoa beach
sep 6th - Typhoon Lagoon then Mickey's bybbq 6.30
sep 7th - nothing planned yet!
sep 8th - Supercalifragilistic breakfast @ GF cafe 9.30am, then
trail's end for dinner followed by campfire and movie @ FW
sep 9th - DTD, then BBB appointment @ 3pm, then MK, then CRT dinner
@ 7.40pm
sep 10th - check out :sad1:

If anyone has plans that will coincide with mine, I would love to meet :)
p.s. please add me to the list :goodvibes:

I will be arriving at Pop the day after you, a few of us are trying to set up a meet for late Aug. but haven't come up with any good ideas yet.... other than meeting at the bus stops. We do have one day in common.... Aug. 30th at MK.... Hope to see you there!

Great! If anything gets planned for the last week in August at POP, please let me know :goodvibes: I will make sure I have something lime green on the 30th in MK, It will just be me and my DD15 and DD5, so if you spot me, say Hi!
:thumbsup2:

Okay, people, I'm looking for some confirmation now. I know there were a bunch of people going to the Backyard BBQ on 25th August, and were having a mini Limey meet there. So, what I wanna know is 1) are you guys still doing that and 2) are we still going to all meet by the pool (which one???) after you guys have been to BBQ/the rest of us have been elsewhere? Like 9.30pm/10pm????

Cheers :goodvibes

Edit: My ticker has changed from 'weeks & months' to 'days'!!! Woohoo!!!

We are still going to the mickey's backyard bbq.. I would say the big pool for the meet later that night... Anyone else?

Sounds good to me - we're @ Hoop Dee Doo that night (I think!), but a late-night meet is good. And sorry to sound dumb, but which is 'the big pool'? The Hippy Dippy?

Sounds good to me - we're @ Hoop Dee Doo that night (I think!), but a late-night meet is good. And sorry to sound dumb, but which is 'the big pool'? The Hippy Dippy?

Your not dumb you got it right I just refer to it as the big pool.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Did you still want me to leave you those lgmh's at the desk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter