Layout Challenge #2

Disneynut14, Mom4scrapbooking, rlovew, spinning, PrincessNancy96, Raenstoirm, Kim1964, AlexWyattMommy, NEE, lewdyan1, your layouts are terrific!!!! All great scraplifting possibilities, actually, right about now, I am feeling a bit intimated that the layout I was doing to do falls so short of yours.:worship: :worship:

Keep the layouts coming ladies! Deadline will be this Friday. A winner, though all the layouts posted so far are real winners, but a winner will be posted Saturday.

DisneyNut, I was thinking the same thing, Natural impressions I believe.

Here is my entry.

ry%3D320

I just wanted to say that this is the sweetest thing! I have a similar picture of dd with Wendy during the Little Ones emh, as they walk through Fantasyland holding hands. I have put off scrapping it b/c it was my favorite and I was afraid to mess it up, kwim? You have given me a perfect idea if you don't mind my scraplifting it! Thank you!

I just wanted to say that this is the sweetest thing! I have a similar picture of dd with Wendy during the Little Ones emh, as they walk through Fantasyland holding hands. I have put off scrapping it b/c it was my favorite and I was afraid to mess it up, kwim? You have given me a perfect idea if you don't mind my scraplifting it! Thank you!

I'm blushing:). Thanks for the compliment and feel free to scraplift, that's the highest compliment of all!

I never got around to completing this challenge. Maybe I can join in on the next one? The pages I've seen look really nice.

So, Lisa, where's your LO?? Please post it.....I'm sure it's beautiful!

I hope I'm not too late! Sick kids all last week and this week, so just got to make this up tonight....now, for the 1st time ever my laptop won't download my pictures:confused3 ! So had to use my cellphone and e-mail to myself, then download into photobucket. Sorry if the quality of the pic isn't too good! My middle daughter has spent years avoiding the camera, hides behind her hands or other people, throws towels over her head...anything to avois a picture. I think I'm going to do a whole scrapbook with her camera shy pictures!

0926082029a.jpg

Everything is blue, but the navy and metallic blues came out looking black in the picture.

I've coaught up and checked out all the layouts. I'm really impressed!

I also meant to add, I sure hope all the kids are feeling better now and you have time to relax a little (which is so hard to do as a mom)

I also meant to add, I sure hope all the kids are feeling better now and you have time to relax a little (which is so hard to do as a mom)

Thanks!:) They all seem to be well now, amazing what happens when the weekend is here;)

So, Lisa, where's your LO?? Please post it.....I'm sure it's beautiful!

Awww, Kim, aren't you sweet. It is finished, I did it last night. I'll post it soon.

Okay, I have everyone's name who submitted a layout, BAMB and I will do the drawing today.:woohoo:

Ok, we have a winner!!!
Yep, I was awarded with knowing third, right after BAMB and our hostess!!!

Our winner is..................

AWM

Congrats!!! Are you willing to host the next challenge??? If not let one of us know!!!

Wow! That SN** came at a great time, motivated you and you won!!!:hug:

Ok, we have a winner!!!
Yep, I was awarded with knowing third, right after BAMB and our hostess!!!

Our winner is..................

AWM

Congrats!!! Are you willing to host the next challenge??? If not let one of us know!!!

Wow! That SN** came at a great time, motivated you and you won!!!:hug:

:banana: :banana: Oh yeah! :banana: :banana:

Does this mean I get to come up with the challenge & gift?

I think that's exactly what it means! Having been a recipient of an AWM gift, I am very excited for the next challenge:):). What's it gonna be, girlfriend???

I think I'm going to make a 3 bag paperbag album, but I'm also going to make the challenge a little bit more, well, challenging. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter