Layout Challenge #2

mom4...love it!

BAMB, thanks for the ruling.....of course, now I have no excuse not to participate, LOL!

Here is my layout:

Deleted layout do to uncovered faces- let me know if you want to see it by pming.

This is from the worship at the children's church. I am going to delete the link in a day or 2.
Rebecca

Love all the pages so far. I'll see if I can find some pictures and paper that'd work for this challenge. No promises, but I do have several days to think about it.

Ok Here is mine! I had fun doing this...had to think a little to create embellishments that would work.....
DSCF9783.jpg

yes it is all torn paper...I love to do that type of border.....or even those little squares....
Thanks!
It was hard not to add some splash of yellow or something...LOL! !

Great work!

I bought paper for this challenge on Friday and the idea is mostly formed, so I will be participating. I don't know when it will get done, but it will be before Friday:).

Spinning, I love your layout, and will be scraplifting it, if you don't mind.

My DD does Special Olympics swim, I'm always looking for new ways to layout swim pictures. Love what you did!

And YEA! to most outstanding Sr. Girl diver!!

I fianlly got the camera upstairs and uploaded it.

P9223635.jpg

It came out a little fuzzy since I was in a rush.

I love the little hunting dog!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter