Layout Challenge #2

I'm only buying because I don't have a color wheel..probably should really invest in one..and I want to make sure the colors look right together... My kids would agree regardless that it looked right together..while to another's eyes it may look as though I have lost my mind!!! ;)

This would be a great time to pull out some of the color kits for the swaps I am sure some of you have squirelled away.

Rebecca

Alright everyone, don't hate me, but I finished already. This is my layout. I just finished my puppy's ABC book tonight (see later post for complete album), and I used the Y page for the challenge. You can't see the title very well because of the glitter and the flash, but it says "Young". Enjoy.

20080917_0397_edited-1.jpg

teachers pet........:rolleyes1

I mean fantabulous page Denise!!!! I like the fact that you used a plaid and a stripe, I'm not that brave. I love patterned paper and have a ton but I seemed to have developed a fear of using it lately.

I mean fantabulous page Denise!!!! I like the fact that you used a plaid and a stripe, I'm not that brave. I love patterned paper and have a ton but I seemed to have developed a fear of using it lately.

Check out my whole album. Tons of patterned paper. I LOVE IT!!!! and use it on every page.

And I don't mind being teachers pet. Remember I am unemployed :rotfl:

Fabulous job, Denise! :thumbsup2 And thank you for showing the group the first layout of this challenge. I give you extra points for using brown, it's not a color I use much, but it is perfect for your woofy page. :goodvibes

I like it, Denise!

I need a ruling from the challenge hostess:). I may try to do a Crystal Palace page for this challenge, but I want to use the tags I had autographed. Is the tag considered an embellishment that has to be part of the monochromatic scheme?

So cute denise Glad you posted first cause I was debating about pattern paper! It works great!

I finished mine too! Buuuuuttt, I still have to get out the camera take the pic and uplaod it, so you may not get to see it for a few days! :thumbsup2

I like it, Denise!

I need a ruling from the challenge hostess:). I may try to do a Crystal Palace page for this challenge, but I want to use the tags I had autographed. Is the tag considered an embellishment that has to be part of the monochromatic scheme?

got a response from Lisa:

It probably would be considered an embellishment, but for the sake of
the challenge, let's say it is filling the spot of a photo and considered it as such.

I'e done pages like this before so but not in several years. I think I will try again.

Nice pages that have been post already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter