Layout Challenge #2

Thanks Lisa! Lift away! That is what is great about these challanges you get to see different ideas!
The one thing I have found with all my water pictures....adding textures seem to help. I also love using torn mulberry paper or super textured paper. I seems to make the pictures look less blue! I also love to use glazes for water drops.

Here is my entry.

ry%3D320

kim love how you matched the colors up to the tail! Very cute photo!

Here is mine. It's kinda hard to see because the background is that shimmery paper that reflected the flash. There is a piece cut from Accent Essentials in the Bottom Right of the photo and the extra pieces from that around the title. I also cut through the paper to give the corner pieces in the left bottom. I am so proud of myself for stealing that from someone, Raen I think.

101_3177.jpg

I like how you have the circle theme going but it's not in your face. A circle here, a circle there and they all tie into the circle on the logo.

All the layouts are great. I like the monochromatic look.

Wow - great LO everyone. I think I'm actually getting inspired:goodvibes

great layout NEE! i'm loving them all! keep them coming!

Here is my attempt at monochromatic:

232323232%7Ffp43247%3Enu%3D3238%3E%3A82%3E%3A7%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32339996823%3B%3Anu0mrj

I like all the other entries so far!:thumbsup2

I didn't do the journaling, as I need to check the date first.

That is very cute Dyan!! I really like that!!!

What is the name of that patterned paper? I have an cute little indian photo (of my DS last year) in an "outfit" they made in school... that would go perfect with that!!

Believe it or not, that is all from a swap from about 3 years ago. It was a color page kit swap and the pieces are from 4ltlTinks.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter