Layout Challenge #13

That is so cute! I like that you used the Tigger pic too. Is that the same one on your avatar/siggie?
I will post mine this weekend.

Hellooooooooooo? One more week! Anyone else want to play?:goodvibes

Stephanie, I love that paper. It looks great in your layout. :thumbsup2

Your layout looks great too. ;) Reading just the above sound like I only like the paper. Is that you?

Thanks everyone!!!:goodvibes

That is so cute! I like that you used the Tigger pic too. Is that the same one on your avatar/siggie?

Yes, the picture with Tigger is the same one that I used to have in my signature. It's my favorite Tigger picture! He liked that I was wearing my Tigger ears!!:rotfl:

Stephanie, I love that paper. It looks great in your layout. :thumbsup2

Your layout looks great too. ;) Reading just the above sound like I only like the paper. Is that you?

I like that paper too and this was my last sheet of it!:guilty: And, yes, that's me. Those are my 2 favorite character pictures. They were taken on the same trip. There were 4 Moms and 4 teenage boys and it was such fun to embarrass the boys (that's why I wore my Tigger ears at Crystal Palace)!!!:rotfl: Mickey surprised me with the kiss, I wasn't expecting it. I thought I was just going to have my picture taken with him. After my picture, though, all the other Moms had to have Mickey kiss them too! It was such fun!

Gorgeous page DIT!!

I'll be playing... I plan on working on it tomorrow... I pulled a cool big precut heart out..and now can't find the flippin' thing in my crap room!

Well I thought I was going to be able to join in with this challenge and I got my page half done but I just ran out of time. It has been such a busy week with packing and organising for our trip - we leave tomorrow :cool1:

So I will come and try out a challenge with my new WDW photos when we get back :wave2:

Happy Valentines Day everyone :flower3:

That is really cute! Where did you find that paper? I want it!!

I found it at my LSS (now closed :sad: ) a long time ago. I had a bunch of it, but I've used it for lots of things and this was my last sheet of it. I just looked at my scrap pieces of the paper to see if there's any info on it and it's by EK Success and called Pink Flowers and the item number is DPMP017. Maybe you can find it online.

Here is mine:

CuddleBunch.jpg

I found it at my LSS (now closed :sad: ) a long time ago. I had a bunch of it, but I've used it for lots of things and this was my last sheet of it. I just looked at my scrap pieces of the paper to see if there's any info on it and it's by EK Success and called Pink Flowers and the item number is DPMP017. Maybe you can find it online.

Thanks! I will see if I can find some! If I do, I'll let you know where I got it so you can resupply! LOL

Ok Ladies, last weekend!
I will post mine last so you all can see it but mine doesnt count.
I know that you are all getting your big weekends together ans charging those cameras so I hope to see alot when I get back from Vegas!:goodvibes

I hope to get one in tonight... DS8 decided a trip to the ER on Valentine's Night was a high prioritiy... luckily it was only a middle ear infection and not what the symptoms could have been portraying... THANK YOU!!! I have my idea in mind and my photo...its just the time....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter