Layout Challenge #13

Arizona Rita

DIS Veteran
Hello!
For this challenge you will be scrapping your Disney Sweetheart!
Your sweetheart can be your spouse, kids, Disney fave or anyone else that you consider your Disney Sweetheart.
Please use the following on your Layouts:

Disney themed paper
at least 2 photos
an element of your choosing
and somewhere on your page you must a Heart, that is visible.

If Ive left anything out (Ann and Nancy will chime in) please bare with me as this is my first time as hostess:)
Banana will pick a name from the entrys on the 17th of Feb so you have until the 16th to post lo. That gives you Valentines weekend for any special activities you may have done for Valentines Day.

The winner will recieve a WDW/DL embellishment kit (includes 25 chipboard tags, 3 sticker sheets, 20 brads and 5 rolls of ribbon).
I hope you all have a good time with this!:goodvibes

I'm in!!!
I have an idea for this!!! GREAT idea!!!

Let me know if you need any help!!!

You might bold the due date for safety measures! :) Forgetful ones like myself!!!

Ok, off to the first round of county games for my DS and DsS!!! DD is off to her game but it's away so she is on her own... I love txting and cells..keeps her in contact w/ me... I know more about life now than when it was just email! LOL

Hmmm. Well I'll have plenty of subject matter after my Valentine's trip to WDW with my Disney sweetheart, but that's cutting it very close to the deadline. Probably won't even have my pictures uploaded by then! But we'll see...

I'll have Dh bold date when we has time and should I change date for NEE?

Oh, thanks for the offer, but don't change it for me - if I don't get to it right away, I don't know when I would. I think I will do a layout without pictures before we leave and just make sure I take pictures that will fit the layout (wouldn't be the first time scrapbooking dictated life :rolleyes1) and I can just print those couple of pictures at home.

I'm in! I have a question though about the suject. Does it have to be *MY* disney sweetheart? Or can It be someone else in my family?

AR~ It's a quick fix to bold the date..
Just go into edit...
highlight the date...and on the tool bar just above where you are typing this in at... hit the "B" and it'll bold what you highlighted!!! :)

:hug: you are doing a great job!!!

Gina, If you are doing it as a gift or heritage page thats fine, is that what you mean? I dont think it has to be "MY" in that sense of the word as long as we keep the sweetheart theme.

The pictures I have that are perfect for this theme are of my brother in law sitting on the floor of Country Bears with his 2 nieces and nephew curled up around him giving hugs. :)

This one I will have to sit out. I can never seem to use my Disney paper for stuff that is non Disney. And since we haven't been in awhile.....no pictures to scrap!
have fun ladies! I will play next time!

This one I will have to sit out. I can never seem to use my Disney paper for stuff that is non Disney. And since we haven't been in awhile.....no pictures to scrap!
have fun ladies! I will play next time!

I think I am out too.

Can it be more then one? Like my DH AND my kids? They are all my Disney sweethearts....well them and Mickey mouse. :thumbsup2

I'm in. :) I have the perfect pictures for this! And we are having our hardwoods refinished on our new house next week, so I won't be over there painting every free moment like I was for the previous challenge.

Rebecca and Nancy, my Dh would gladly let you take over the tutoring!
There was that Bill Murray movie, "What about Bob?" with the baby steps, next Im going to yelling "Im Sailing!":rotfl2:

Spinning and Raenstoirm, we'll miss you.
Im spelling the next name wrong, sorry!
Danilynn- yes all of them are your sweetheart!
Welcome OhioAriel!

Cant wait to see all of your LO's!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter