Layout Challenge #13

Here is my entry; I'm such the procrastinator! Finding Disney paper that went with Alice in Wonderland took a long time.

000_0021.jpg

I love everyone's entries! :thumbsup2

Just a few more hours? Anyone else want to play?
To everyone who has, thanks for participating! Love seeing your Disney Sweethearts!:love:

This is my Dis Sweetheart. My entry doesnt count but wanted to show you all my page.
Hope you all had fun with this, my first time hostessing.
Banana will draw the winner out of my Indy hat tomorrow.
3286847416_a659d649e4_b_d.jpg

I won't be in the drawing but I plan to post a layout tomorrow afternoon..
DS is still under the weather and finals are this week...for some reason my family does NOT want to play nice w/ my scrapping this month! LOL

Awesome layouts! I won't make it in time, but I hope to post my completed circle journal pages so I can say I got a challenge done!

great pages AR & OhioAriel.
i think everyone did a great job.

AR-is that you in the pic? i love to put the face with the name.

And our winner is........................................

:love: :love: JENNASMOM!:love: :love:
:cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay: :cool1: :yay: :cool1:

Please pm me your info and I will get your prize out to you this week!

Thank you everyone for playing! I loved hostessing and cant wait to do it again, which means Ill have to enter more often!:goodvibes

Great pages in the last couple of days! Congratulations Jennasmom!!

I never did get to my layout - not as much time before our trip as I would have liked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter