Layout Challenge #13

Great LOs so far everyone :goodvibes

I am just starting mine and I have a quick question.

Disney themed does this mean that the photos have to be form Disney or can they be photos from whereever but made to have a disney feel either by using disney embellishments or quotes etc?

I think she wants the actual paper that you use to be Disney.

Simba, Im including you. I think you hit all of the other reqs, and it is a very nice lo!

The photos do not necessarily have to be at Disney, but the paper does have to be Disney theme paper. And any other Disney elements (stickers, brads, etc).

Simba, Im including you. I think you hit all of the other reqs, and it is a very nice lo!

The photos do not necessarily have to be at Disney, but the paper does have to be Disney theme paper. And any other Disney elements (stickers, brads, etc).

Woohoo! Thanks Rita!! I'm so excited now! :goodvibes

And thank you to all who complimented my LO! It's funny because sometime I just sit there staring at my pictures going "what the heck am I going to with these?" And this one just came so easy! Thanks again everyone!

Ok my hearts are kind of hard to see in this pic, but there are three glitter hearts there. Also showing the other side, ended up doing a two page LO. Thanks to you guys my Disney album is looking awesome!!

P1312143.jpg

P1312144.jpg

P1312145.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes there were how did you guess? It was actually that private meet and greet if you are a Disney Visa card holder. :thumbsup2

Really?? I am a Disney Visa card holder and I have NEVER done this. I really need to. Is that the one in Epcot?? Are there specific times or is open all day?

I figured that the ones with the signatures were PP but I wasn't sure if they all were. They came out great!

Really?? I am a Disney Visa card holder and I have NEVER done this. I really need to. Is that the one in Epcot?? Are there specific times or is open all day?

I figured that the ones with the signatures were PP but I wasn't sure if they all were. They came out great!

Yea they did didn't they. I love those ones, plus you get a free 5x7. It is the one INSIDE of Epcot behind some curtain, buy the video games. I'll see if I can find what time they say it is, it was during x time to x time though. When I get home tonight I'll check for you. But you don't know who is in there it's a "surprise" we were just lucky to get Mickey and Pluto. I was happy. :goodvibes

That Visa thing was pretty cool. We were the last ones in when we did it, had Goof and Minnie and they took alot of time with us and played with Banana and me! Anyone should take the time to do it if they can.

Cute page Danilynn! And I see the hearts just fine!:)

That Visa thing was pretty cool. We were the last ones in when we did it, had Goof and Minnie and they took alot of time with us and played with Banana and me! Anyone should take the time to do it if they can.

Cute page Danilynn! And I see the hearts just fine!:)

It is great. The characters didn't make you feel rushed at all like you do at other areas. But we did our shots and got out so we didn't take up that much of time.

Glad you see the hearts. I actually used the 5x7 one and two other pics on another page right before that so this great idea turned into 3 pages. :cool1:

Awesome pages everyone. I'm going to the scrapbook store all day tomorrow. I'm going to work on my page then.

Here's what I came up with for this challenge. I even used swap pieces!!!:cool1: These pieces are from the color swap. I just changed the brads in the flowers to hearts and added some more heart brads in other places as well. I had wanted to do this with the Mickey photo and I thought I had 2 that went together for this, but I guess I dreamed it because I can only find the one photo. So, to get the 2 photos, I added Tigger since he's just so Tiggerific!!!

DSC08652003.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter