Layout Challenge #13

YEA I HAVE LOTS O SWEETHEARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Rebecca and Nancy, my Dh would gladly let you take over the tutoring!
There was that Bill Murray movie, "What about Bob?" with the baby steps, next Im going to yelling "Im Sailing!":rotfl2:

Spinning and Raenstoirm, we'll miss you.
Im spelling the next name wrong, sorry!
Danilynn- yes all of them are your sweetheart!
Welcome OhioAriel!

Cant wait to see all of your LO's!:flower3:

Rebecca and Nancy, my Dh would gladly let you take over the tutoring!
There was that Bill Murray movie, "What about Bob?" with the baby steps, next Im going to yelling "Im Sailing!":rotfl2:

Spinning and Raenstoirm, we'll miss you.
Im spelling the next name wrong, sorry!
Danilynn- yes all of them are your sweetheart!
Welcome OhioAriel!

Cant wait to see all of your LO's!:flower3:

We can teach you little by little.. just ask..
Funny that you mentioned DH.. when I try something and it doesn't work the first time out.. I call DH and tell him how stupid his computer is..because as we all know.. it CANNOT be my fault it didn't work right.. it is NOT an operator error...it has to be the computer!!! :badpc:

It's yucky cold and starting to sn** now so I can't get downstairs because I'm afraid if they call school early for some crazy reason I won't hear the phone... so I'm hoping tomorrow to get some work done!

UH OH snowing where? Where are you? We (NJ) are supposed to get hit later on into the night with ice too!!! OH BOY!! Sliding to work just what I love to do. :rotfl2:

Hello!
For this challenge you will be scrapping your Disney Sweetheart!
Your sweetheart can be your spouse, kids, Disney fave or anyone else that you consider your Disney Sweetheart.
Please use the following on your Layouts:

Disney themed paper
at least 2 photos
an element of your choosing
and somewhere on your page you must a Heart, that is visible.

Dumb question...what do you mean by "an element of your choosing"? I have a couple of great shots and partially started scrapbook pages of my oldest from her first trip to Disney that I think I could take in this direction for the challenge...if only I could figure out what an "element" might be.:lmao:

UH OH snowing where? Where are you? We (NJ) are supposed to get hit later on into the night with ice too!!! OH BOY!! Sliding to work just what I love to do. :rotfl2:

Indiana... 6-8 inches for our area... :( Ugh!! I just heard the plow go through..but there is nothing really on the ground as of yet...

no game cancellations as of yet so I better start getting things ready for tonight... ;)

Dumb question...what do you mean by "an element of your choosing"? I have a couple of great shots and partially started scrapbook pages of my oldest from her first trip to Disney that I think I could take in this direction for the challenge...if only I could figure out what an "element" might be.:lmao:

It could be a flower, sticker, file folder, chipboard shape, brad, eyelet, paper piecing, stiching, ribbon or fiber, basically anything other than a photo, journaling, and background paper would be an element.

Rebecca

Indiana... 6-8 inches for our area... :( Ugh!! I just heard the plow go through..but there is nothing really on the ground as of yet...

no game cancellations as of yet so I better start getting things ready for tonight... ;)

No sn** in NWI. Be careful down there.:)

It's suppose to be getting nutting in the area vanyel!!! MY gosh!
DH has been on the road 1.25 hours so far..and is still 30 minutes from home on a good day...so at least another hour... so a 45 minute drive is going to take him a whopping 2.5 hours to get home.. He said it's not so much the roads but the lights seem to be out of sync and only letting about 5 cars thru a light.. :(

Rita we love that movie in this house! one of our all time favorites. And we say "I'm sailing" all the time!!!!!

and we also say "Dr. Leo Marvin. Leo Marvin" all the time!

Congrats Rita on winning the challenge! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: I think your challenge sounds great. I think I'll give it a try. Hopefully tomorrow will be a snow day and I can scrap! :goodvibes

Elsie

Here is mine. My element is the journal box. My embellishings are brads, inking, prima.

100_3677.jpg

The journaling text says Pixies, Princesses & Princes may be fine and dandy... ...But nothing can my heart beat faster than... Disney Villians.

Love it, AWM!

And you didn't tear off the tear off strip from the bottom of the paper AGAIN! Don't you know how it drives me nuts!?!?;)

Love it, AWM!

And you didn't tear off the tear off strip from the bottom of the paper AGAIN! Don't you know how it drives me nuts!?!?;)

I know, but I needed it there to prove it was Disney paper. Incase those little red Mickey heads looked like hearts in the photo. It's gone now. :thumbsup2

It could be a flower, sticker, file folder, chipboard shape, brad, eyelet, paper piecing, stiching, ribbon or fiber, basically anything other than a photo, journaling, and background paper would be an element.

Rebecca

Thanks. :blush:

LOVE IT!!!!! very nice AWM! love the stars wars people!

Just wanted to give you all a view from outside the box. Not exactly the normal "sweetheart" theme, but boy I sure do love the bad boys of Disney.
I have one of Jafar, but I didn't fit nice on the page. I had to have Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers. That was the high light of our trip. Being able to interact with them alone.

Nice LO AWM!!! :)
I love bad boys, I thought you were going to have an "arrested" theme! LOL

Hope to work on mine today since we are staying HOME!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter