Layout Challenge #12

Thinking about trying this one. Worked on a title and have some paper picked out. How strict are we on the size of the photos? I cropped some of them that I might use but if I cropped any more would start to lose the subject.
Everyone has done such nice pages!

Use the photos size YOU want... I don't like to follow size of photos..... especially if something else works better!!!! I use the size specifications more as a guide..... :)

Run w/ the project!!!!

I have all the names of those entered updated so far!!!

Keep the layouts coming!!!

Drawing will be down and posted on Monday, January 26th @ 8AM.

As for prize... I still haven't decided.. Hope to decide this weekend... :)

Here is mine. I'm not that crazy about it either. I used the three colors of Italy's flag. But hey count me in as having it done.

P1202142.jpg

i like it danilynn! and i have not forgot you. i got a box yesterday. hope to get them in the mail this weekend. sorry it's taken me so long.

bumping up for any final entries.. I'll have the kids draw the winner in the am.. Still deciding on a prize.... Sorry.... can't decide!!! Who would have thought, huh?

Yes, I got it yesterday!!! It's a gorgeous book!!! Has everything so I can just put it together and add my photos!!

Thank you so much!!!

I did do the layout but I just got home from my scrap weekend and now everything is piled in my living room and I can't get to my book. Sorry I can't post tonight. I'll post when I get a chance even after the winner is picked. I will make sure I get the next one posted in time.

Cindy

I did the challenge but need to wait just a bit before Im able to post. I should be able to do it tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter